Chapter Twenty

~Narrative

3 weeks later...

She dropped her towel and walked away from him seductively. He couldn't keep his eyes off her he dropped his towel and followed her to the bedroom.

She turned around with a smirk on her face and kissed him. They shared a very long passionate kiss before he made his way down to her neck. She let out a soft moan as the feel of pleasure filled her.

He gently picked her and she wrapped her legs around his torso. He laid her down on the bed and kissed every part of her body not missing on spot.

He placed small kisses on her inner thigh before he stuck his tongue in her womanhood.

They feel of his tongue made he arch her back and grabbed the sheets. She tried to hold back her moans but couldn't. She came and slurped up all the juices.

It was now her turn to please. She thought her small hands up to massage his lower back as she looked close at his member. Even though this was her first time doing this she gained the confidence and grabbed it.

She lifted her chin  and allowed her moist tongue ti run from the base of his dick along the the side to the tip. She circled it, loving the feel of it against her mouth.

He shivered and she softly chuckled. She kissed the tip before opening her mouth wide and sucking it deeply.

"Damn" he mumbled. She sucked his rod and circled the tip with her cunning tongue. He tried to fight for control as he felt himself get harder then steel in her mouth. She released it and laid back on the be opening her legs inviting him in.

He climbed on top of her and kissed her slowly before slowly entering her. She gasped in pain not use to his size.

After a few strokes she was adjusted to him and was now moaning in pleasure. She was moaning out his name as if he was her savior.

After a hour of different positions and pleasure they both came and stayed up cuddling.