Chapter Four

~Crook

Aye yo its me Zaire Trip Brook but my friends call me Crook. Im 17 turing 18 a few weeks. Im a senior and at the top of my class, but I also trap.

I been trapping since I was 15 but been focused on school. Just cause Ima thug that don't mean I wanna be a dumb one. Being dumb is for them fuck niggas.

Its Wednesday and me and my boys decided to skip school. Its not like I need to go anyway I just need one credit.

Me, My cousin Quan, my boys Ryan, and Nick was just chilling rolling up when we seen a car rolling by all slow and shit.

Im the only one who noticed that shit. My boys was to busy checking out shawty that was running down the street towards us. She wasn't even paying attention to us she was looking at her phone when shots were fired.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

My boys with quick reaction started busting back. That's when I went and tackled shawty down when ol dude and the car turned towards her.

She was screaming Shit on the top of her lungs and I looked down and noticed she was hit twice. It look like I broke her leg too.

I looked down and she blanked out. I yelled for my boys to get the car and we rushed to the hospital.

Four hours later the doctor came back and said that she was awake and well. So I went and talked to her. After our little convo I had to get home before my girl get mad I've been blowing her off.

When I got home Diamond was sitting on my porch waiting on me. Damn Ion even wanna hear her mouth today.

"Umm nigga where the fuck you been" she asked blocking my path.

"I had shit to do dont worry bout." she glanced down at my shirt and noticed all the blood.

"Oh my god, bae are you ok, what happened, let me look at you." she said trying to take my shirt off.

I shrugged pass her and headed up to my room.Where she followed on my heels. I just took off my shirt and hopped in the shower. I felt bad for breaking shawty leg and phone and shit. I let the hot water relieve me of my stress.

The next morning I woke up to Diamond wrapped around me. I don't remember nothing that happened after I took my shower last night.

I got up took a shower and got dressed grabbing my keys headed out to mall. I text Diamond and let her to know to lock the door after she left.

I went to the mall to buy shawty a new phone and Ipod. I paid extra for them to transfer her songs to the new one. I paid for the stuff and headed to the hospital.

When I got there I found her asleep and there was some girl laying beside her. They looked just alike, I assume they twins.

As I turned to leave I heard her voice behind me.

"Hey, what your doing here"

"I bought you a new phone and Ipod since I broke them." I said handing them to her.

"Thanks" she said blushing. She was sexy when she did that.

"No problem" I said leaving the room.