Chapter 1: Double life Begin:

Hey, my name is Renee Johnson am a college student at West Virginia University. I'm the middle child out of 10 kids and one of the well known in my community. My dad Kevin Johnson is a pastor at Family of Faith Congregate Baptist Church in South Carolina. That where I'm from born and raised. Oh and don't let me forget my beautiful mother Regina Johnson. She is one of the humble person I know. She was a strong minded person and always stay faithful to God word, her community,and her husband. But us her kids was a different story. She was beat us behind closed door but in public she would treat us as we was her angels. Our dad Pastor Johnson would not say anything he would have sex with his daughters when we reach a certain age and my mom would watch.

My life on the outside seem perfect but behind closes doors it's was HELL why people expect my parents who support to protect their kids would do something like that.

My life was sad. As a child I would cry myself to sleep and wish all the pain and suffering would go always Until one night while my mom and dad was going my sister's and I plan to kill them because we felt like was being controlled and we was by our parents but something told us not to tho we was going to let karma have it's fun.

So, my sisters and I made plans to move to a different states without anyone knowing not noticed that we was going. We all found jobs and half of us hustle to make money so the we could flea out of the state.

One night I dancing at the club bouncing my little ass around popping my girls parts all over while doing different tricks all over the dance floor. The dudes in the club would throw money at me and of course I pick it up because I have to save up to get the fuck. Then my older sister Olive was amazed on how well I move my body on the dance floor and notice how flexible I was and decided that we should open up a stripper club in Las Vegas. So, Olive her home girl who was one of the most famous dancer in Las Vegas to set me up and audition to dance in front of her.