Chapter 3: New Life:

Finally a week out that hell hold I used to call fresh in college. Going to college was always my dream and plus all 4 years is paid for which that was a good thing too since all my sisters when to different college to which made me happy that we all left.

I made sure I have my our apartment so me and my boyfriend could live together.

My text alert went off and was my sisters seeing if I made it safe and I also checked on them too.

I also have another text from my sister letting me know to be ready to flight out to Las Vegas but Friday morning for the audience.

I was feeling with mixes emotion about it but I also want to have fun with it.  Its about making money so me and my sister could survive and don't better and to pay for our college. But this is going to be temporarily for me since I'm going to school for fashion.

I always want to be a fashion designer. So I picked some stuff for Vegas and book my flight and hotel. I know my sister said it's okay to stay with her but after all the shit I been thought I don't trust no one and I how she under but if she don't them fuck it
I hope I don't good I need it.

I put out my books and started study my school work even tho I didn't have homework tonight I always want to stay on top my game when it come to my education. My sister all have different dream to become better then our parents and to raise our future children with love and support. So we stay focused on the positive and not the negative on things and that what keep she going.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Renee:" who is it?"

Chris:Baby it's me Chris opening up.
Renee: okay I coming
Chris: hey baby did u cook something
Renee: No, I didn't have time. I was too busy studying.
Chris: Well good,i was hoping you say that now get dressed I'm taking you out to eat.
Renee: you don't have to tell me twice

I ran to the room and got ready this would be our first date ever and I was
super excited about so I may sure I put on my best fit and headed to the living room and out the door we when.