Chapter 5

As we was going in Oliva's boyfriend stopped us "Naw, bae one at a time." He said so we all when in one at a time and preform in front of him and his friends. When it was my turn to go to perform I was nervous and he tell to so he walked up to me a told me to relax and just have and make money.

I got in position to dance I nod my head to let the D.J. know i that I was ready. So as I was shaking my ass and turning trick in front Fred and his they eyes lit up and mouth down as I while I giggled my ass to the beat of the music closing my eyes as I grinded on the pole image as if the pole was my white chocolate boyfriend. As kept going to sound of the music Fred and I made I contact in a sexual way as we kept looking at each other I seeing grabbing his manhood then licking his soft pink lips. I stayed focused on him. I know he could feel the temptation between the lust in his eyes tell it all as I dancing and i was feeling in the music stop and i looked up Fred man why in the hell you stop the music one of his homeboy said getting pissed off.

Standing there with a confused looked on my face to what just happened. I was dancing and that quick he stop the music.

Renee: "Did I do something wrong?"

Fred: "Nah, You did ok but you still need some more work tho."

I looked down at my fingers though I was doing good with my routine and I know I practice enough.
As Fred dismissed me from the room I went out to let the next know that they was ready for her. I walked back where my sister was with my head down and my sister Olivia came and ask me what wrong I told her that he said I needed a little more work. Olivia looked at me and told that she was gonna talk to him about what I needed to work on but told her not worry about it and ask her to take me back to my room so I could catch the next flight home because I have school in mornings.

She took me to the hotel and I packed my things and Olivia drove me to the airport I brought my plane ticket and Olivia and I talk until they called me to board the plane. When the called everyone the getting on the plane my sister am I hugged then I grabbed my bags and left to get on the plane.

I finally found me a seat and listened to the plane assistant give the direction on what we need to do before we took of I my seat belt on,my phone on airplane mode until they tell us that we could used it laid back and pulled out my mp3 player and plug the music in my ears and went to sleep.

About an hour later of sleeping the flight attendant came and ask me if I was ready to eat and I told her yes she told they special meal of the night I just what ever they have because I was starving I haven't ate since I left Vegas.

While sitting down listening to my music I took my phone off airplane mode and a unfamiliar number pop up on my phone and the text said.

Unfamiliar Number

I saw the way you was moving your body u got my dick hard while I was watching you.