Chapter 4 :Own My Way To Vegas

I got everything ready to go to Las Vegas. I grabs all the things I need to go to my audition. Chris ask me where was going and I told him to visit my sister which I wasn't lying but I just didn't tell him about me becoming a stripper and going to audition. I was but I don't want him to look at me different and plus I doing this to help pay for school for my sisters and I. So that we could have a better life. Besides I not doing alone we all doing it together.

So, I got my thing a headed to the car and headed to the airport. Once I got on there and  was headed to Vegas. When we got to I was so happy to  see my sister but at the same time nervous. Vegas was so big and nice with a lot of casino and clubs.
My sister and boyfriend came pick me and my other sisters up from the airport and bring us to there place. Then they show us to our rooms.

After that my older sister Olivia came in the room I was ask to give me a tour of Vegas to help me and sister losing up a little. Walking around Vegas was fun but I was get sleepy and was ready to call it a night. When we got back to the house I hoped in the shower I have a long day ahead for me in the morning and plus I had homework this weekend and needed it done before I go home. So after I finish showering I ate then in my room to do my homework and study like always. My education was so important to me. I was always the one with the good grade but a lot needed to have fun too. While doing my homework I can hear my sister and her old man fussing about me. I ready couldn't hear to while about what they was talking about all I head was why he was looking at my ass and shit like dat. But I know I'm here for business only and besides I would never cross my sisters ever. I know my limits and fucking her boyfriend is not one true me it not. Everything is 100% professional with me and I'm keep it 100% with him. I want my sisters in the same room with me while I dance in front him and his friends so I know I be safe with my sisters with me.