Chapter Three

A/N: Just to clear some things up. This story is not accurate on the times that Motionless In White formed, began touring, added new members, ect. so please don't get mad. The picture seemed to fit this chapter perfectly. So yeah. Here's chapter three!

Some time during my attempt to ignore the conversation, I had fallen asleep. I felt my head on someone's thigh and a hand running through my hair. I froze, praying to what ever was up in the sky to have this unknown person not be Ricky.

I opened one eye. I could see through the window that it was about mid day. The air looked like it was sizzling with heat but the inside of the bus was ice cold. I moved my eye down to look at the pants covering the leg. They were black, and form fitting. That wasn't helpful. Almost every guy on this tour wore pants like that.

Finally i inhaled, attempting to prepare myself to roll over and face this person.

Slowly I rolled over. My breath was caught in my throat. I squeezed my eyes shut as I rolled, terrified that my suspicions would be correct.

Finally I was flat on my back. I once again opened one of my eyes and almost had a heart attack when Jin's bright green eye looked back at me confused.

I sat up and punched him in the shoulder. "Jin!"

He glared back at me. "Hey! What was that for?!"

I laughed and hugged him. "You scared me!"

He laughed. "I'm sorry?"

I laughed and stood up. My tongue mindlessly ran over my cracked lips as I realized how parched my throat felt.

Padding over to the fridge I opened it and pulled out a can of monster before running back and jumping onto the coach next to Jin.

I opened the can and smiled as it made a small popping noise and released its sweet scent into the air.

"So..." Jin said breaking the silence.

"So what?" I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and brought the can to my lips, smiling as the cold liquid ran down my throat.

"What's up with your attitude towards the Motionless guys?"

My throat  clenched and I began to choke. "Me? And them? What do you mean?"

"The moment they got here you've been on the edge. I'm pretty sure someone could say your name and you'd jump up and punch them in the face. I've never seen you like this. What's going on?"

I sighed. I couldn't not tell my band members, they are my family and they deserve to know. "Alright. Remember when I first met you guys? How big of a mess I was?" I paused and waited to see if he responded.

He nodded. "Yeah, wasn't it because you just got out of a bad relationship?"

I shook my head. "No, I had just gotten out of the best relationship I could have imagined, and I hated myself for leaving. But the guy I was dating had my heart. And that scared the shit out of me." I bowed my head and felt tears fill my eyes. "I was supposed to meet him in out field two days ago."

Jin looked at me confused. "I don't follow what this has to do with the guys."

I looked up at him. "That's Ricky! The Ricky!"

Jin's hand went over his mouth. "Oh shit Snow, I'm sorry I had no idea."

I rolled my eyes, more at myself then him. "It's no big deal Jin. I'm going to go get ready."

He nodded. "Alright, I'll go tell the guys you're awake then we can go grab some food."

I nodded and walked towards the bathroom. I shut and locked the door and stared at the person in the mirror's reflection. I looked terrible, pale, my eyes swollen and red, and my hair looked greasy and unmanageable. This shouldn't be a big deal, I reasoned with myself. It was three years ago, I doubt he even remembered you until today.