Good day, Ms. Becker

Joe's POV

I got home around 2am, Kae was asleep in bed. I tried being as quiet as possible while taking off my clothes and getting in bed next to her but as soon as my head hit the pillow, she spoke.

"I thought you were coming right home, what took you so long?" She says

"I did." I responded firmly.

"I talked to you 4 hours ago." she fussed

"Okay and like I said, I came straight home and now, I'm going to bed. Goodnight Kae." I say firmly again.

"Why are you being like this?" she whined

"I'm tired, goodnight."

"So this is how you're going to start this engagement off? We never fight, now all of a sudden, it seems like that's all you want to do. You're so mean to me now. What changed?" She says

"I said I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Goodnight Kae." I say, harder than I should. I turned over and snatched the cover.

She turns over, turning her back to me and she starts crying. I try my best to fall asleep but it was distracting. I let a few minutes go by and she was still sobbing. I hate when she cries and I'm the one who made her cry. I sigh, because my heart reaches out to her, and I turn around.

"Kae?" I say touching her arm. She doesn't move. "Karrueche? Come here. I'm sorry for being late, and not calling. Don't cry." I say sorry I made her cry. I mean she is the mother of the kid I always wanted.

She turns over, laying on my chest. "I just want you to stop being mean to me."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me, treating you that way. I'll fix it." I say

Kae's POV

The next morning, he wakes me up with kisses. He works his way down to my neck, nibbling, leaving small butterfly kisses all the way down to my shoulder. He then kisses me again, but this time gentle. I pulled him closer to me, wanting more of him. He then starts kissing me roughly. Almost savage like. Then I began to suck on his neck, driving him insane. He starts to grind against my entrance, making me wet as ever.

He starts to kiss up my body, leaving small bite marks along the way. When he reaches my neck, he then enters me, stroking slowly at first, enjoying the company. He kisses me roughly, wanting access to my mouth, I quickly accepted letting him taste every part of me. Soon afterwards, I then took control of the kiss and began to kiss him rough as I prompted him to speed up, and he did, growing harder inside of me, stretching my walls, as they squeezed his throbbing cock. He was buried deep into me. I knew I was closer than he thought, because he slowed down my movements, by clutching my hips firmly, and stroking slowly. I couldn't take it anymore, and I began to move quicker, riding his cock, wrapping my arms around him. He took the hint, as if he knew, and began to stroke faster. Soon I was cumming, drowning his cock. Soon thereafter, he came also. He kissed me, before pulling out and laying beside me.

We then went to shower, and he surprised me, by making love to me, for the first time in a while. After we finished, he got out of the shower and I stayed in to continue mine.

When I got out, he was already dressed in grey under armour sweatpants and a white under armour tank top. He was grabbing his hoodie out of the closet, then his phone rang.

Ignoring his phone, "Where are you off to?"

"The gym." he picks up his phone and looks at the screen, "Kae, I need to take this." He walks out of my room without waiting for my response.

Joe's POV

I walked outside and went to my truck. I managed to grab my wallet and keys without Kae noticing. I answered my phone once I got inside my truck.

"Hello?" I say answering.

"Hey!" Gia says, "What you doing?" She asks

"Just got dressed, what's up?"

"Headed to the gym, was wondering if you wanted to work out with me,  Mr. Wrestler." She asks

"Yeah, which gym?"

"At my hotel, downstairs." She says.

"Oh, okay. Same hotel? I'll be right over."

"Okay, can't wait to see you." She says, and I can't help but feel good inside.

"Me too." I say, happily.

"Call me when you're downstairs." She says.

"Okay."

"I'll come down and meet you in the lobby." She says.

"Alright, see you soon!"

We hang up, and I pull out of the driveway, heading to her hotel.

Once I got there, I called her to let her know I was downstairs and I was parking. I was about to get out of my car but then my phone rang. It was Kae.

"What's up Kae?"

"You told me you were going to take a call and you just leave?" she says.

"Oh my bad, I forgot. I'm at the gym now. What's up, do you need something?"

"Yeah, I need to know why you just left. I assumed we were going to spend time together today. I don't have to go to work and we had a good morning-"

I cut her off, "I told you I was going to the gym though. It's not a big deal, I'll be back when I'm done."

"You promise?" she asks in a sweet voice.

"Yes, Kae. I promise. Just give me a couple of hours and I'll be there." I say

"Okay."

We end the conversation and I get out the car. I start walking to the hotel and I go to put my phone in my pocket and it rings again. Without looking at who's calling I just answer.

"Kae, I said give me a couple of hours."

I was cut off by the sound of Galina voice.

"Hey husband!"

"What do you want Galina and how did you even get through? I blocked your number."

"That's not the way to talk to your wife. What are you up to, why are you at the Hilton Hotel?" she asks.

Looking around, "Why are you following me again, I thought you were over me? Why don't you go stalk Jay and leave me alone. I told you I wanted nothing to do with you."

"Well I guess you want to do things the hard way, so I don't care what you have in place, I'm not signing any divorce papers." she says trying to be a bitch.

I laugh, "I guarantee you, you'll sign those papers. Why don't you have a lawyer go over them with you. You'll find out that if you don't sign them, you waive all rights to anything that is owed to you. Meaning, you don't get anything from me."

She doesn't say anything.

"Yeah I figured you would see things my way."

I walk into the lobby and I see Gia standing there waiting for me. As soon as she sees me she smiles, which makes me smile and all of a sudden whatever Galina was talking about didn't matter anymore.

"Since it's clear you called for no reason, I'm going to get off the phone. You have a good day, Ms. Becker."

I ended the call and put my phone and my pocket. I walk up to Gia and we hug for a few seconds.

What did you guys think about this chapter?