New House

Joe's POV

A week later, Kae and I was in our bedroom watching TV and I was in the mood. It has been 4 days since I had some and I was really horny. Kae was watching the latest episode of one of those reality shows, and I was kissing Kae on her neck and rubbing on her her thigh.

"You ain't that into this show." I say, grabbing her boobs.

"Yeah I kind of am. You know I have to get my hour of ratchet TV." She says laughing and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I want you. Let's go in the closet." I say lifting her up, placing her in my lap.

"Baby why are we going into closet like we have toddlers? Kaela is 13, and LJ is a baby." She says laughing, "All we have to do it tell her to watch LJ for a while." She says, and snags a kiss.

I laugh, "I didn't think of it like that. I feel like she's too young."

"She'll be in high school next year." She says, trying to move.

"Well lock the door and come get on this dick then." I say letting her up.

She laughs, "I'll text her to watch her brother." She says, getting her phone.

She sends a quick text to her daughter and before I know it she's sucking my dick. This may sound shallow or just like something a man would say, but it doesn't matter how mad I am at this girl, she can suck my dick anytime she wants. She makes me forget about whatever problems I have. We may have problems sometimes but these last couple of months, I've been all in with this relationship and she has yet to disappoint me. It makes me feel bad for planning revenge on her.

Now I'm not going to lie, I still have the feelings I have for Gia but she just came at a bad time. If I met her before Kae, Kae wouldn't stand a chance but things just didn't happen that way. I have to play with the cards I'm dealt and with everything that's happened, I need to be with Kae.

I stop her and she looks up at me, "What?"

"I know this isn't a good time but I have a surprise for you." I say trying to hold off the pleasure coursing through my body.

"Oh, what's that?" She says steady sucking her life away.

"Babe just stop for a minute, let me talk to you. I know you're into it but just hold off for 5 minutes." I say laughing, as she swallows my dick whole.

After a few seconds, she let's up.

"Fine. I was about to fuck you senseless." She says

"I know but like I said, I got a surprise for you." I say, before placing my dick back in my pants.

"I'm listening." she says pulling me towards her by my pants, trying to take my dick back out.

I pull my phone out of my pocket, "You wanted me to buy a house and I figured if I had to buy it, I might as well buy what I wanted. So, I bought a house." I say

"What do you mean you bought a house, what kind of house?" She says sitting up. I know an attitude is coming.

"It's in Bradenton, it sits on a lot of land, so I'll have a lot of privacy. It's 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, has a enclosed pool and hot tub, a theatre, a gym with a sauna, a home office, a library and a fountain. And you need to see the outside, it's gorgeous Kae." I explain

"Okay, what else, what about the kitchen?" She asks, looking up at me.

"The kitchen is huge all upgraded with new appliances, stainless steel everything, marble countertops, and marble floors. I think you'll be pretty impressed. I did good. How about we just go see,  because it's ours." I say