Suffering

Joe's POV

When I left the gym, I was horny as fuck. All that shit happened with Galina but the only thing on my mind was how Gia's ass kept touching my dick. That really did something to me. Kae has truly brought out the beast in me when it comes to sex. I don't know what it was but it seemed like every time I left Gia I was horny. Well I know exactly what it was, besides me wanting Gia, I think I was just wanting something new and with everything going on, I didn't want to open that book. I couldn't add Gia to this mess I've created.

Gia was a gorgeous woman and had herself together, someone that I can see myself with, someone I thought I was married to. Gia is the type of woman I need to be with. She has a good head on her shoulders, doesn't seem to engage in drama and overall is a positive person. I like that about her and she's so sweet, innocent almost but I can tell she has an attitude and she definitely has a mean steak that she tries to hide. I know her, crazy enough, I know everything about her. Even though we just met, I feel like I've known her forever, like we were maybe meant to cross paths at some point in our lives. If I wasn't in the situation that I'm in right now, I would definitely go for her but until all of this is over, I can't pursue her. I'll just settle for a friendship for now. She doesn't deserve to be in the middle of none of this and I'm going to keep this situation as far from her as possible.

When I got to Kae's house, I found her in bed watching TV. I didn't say anything, I just walked in, took off my shoes and shirt and got in bed with her.

"What are you doing?" She asks, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Turn over." I roll her onto her stomach and pull her panties down. I pulled my sweats down over my ass just enough so my dick is out. I held her head down into the pillow and I entered her without warning.

She instantly start moaning, I knew she couldn't resist this dick. I keep her face down in the pillow. I don't wanna see her face right now, I just want her wet, juicy pussy, clenching my dick.

I fuck her, hard and fast, not caring how she felt, but by the sounds of it, she loved it. Good. She ought to love it, after all this shit she put me through. The least she could do is take this dick like the champ I know she is.

I finish fucking her, cumming inside of her. She's already pregnant, what more harm can it do. I pull out of her, slap her ass, and get off the bed, rolling to my feet, before entering the bathroom. I took another shower, walk out butt naked, and changed my clothes. I put on my black jeans, black shirt, and my grey sport coat, and was headed for the door, then she spoke up.

"Joe?" She asks

"Yes."

"Where are you going now?" She asks

"To lunch?" I answer

"With who, and can I come? I want to spend time with you. It's like you're never here." She asks, sweetly.

"I'm going out with a friend, and you can't come with me, not this time baby." I say, trying to be nice.

"What friend, and what you mean not this time?" she says with an attitude.

"Listen, you can't come, end of conversation." I say.

"First of all, you don't have no damn friends, you spend all your time with me. Secondly, you don't cut off our conversations, like you're my damn father. You better get your shit together, Joe." she yells

"Or what?" I say, and she says nothing.

I grab my phone and wallet off the nightstand, put it in my sports jacket, and was headed towards the door, then I heard sobbing.