Chapter 4

Alright get ready for chapter 4 , I hope you enjoy it! I tried making this one a little longer than the others. 

Comment or Vote! :)

Sorry if there are any mistakes!

ENJOY!!! :) 

Grant Gustin as Sean Lavin ---->

-------------------------------------------------------------

***Jared***

The football game last night was great, I got to come out to two new friends and as it turns out Sean happened to also be gay which I didn't know was good for me since I think he likes me which might be good I didn't know yet. Laurie was great we talked all night long and I was glad that after just one day we had gotten close. 

It was early in the morning but I could hear mom making breakfast downstairs.

"Breakfast is ready!" she called for me, I jumped out of bed and headed downstairs, my mom smiled at me "Good Morning, did you have fun last night?" Grabbing my breakfast and sitting at our dinning table.

"Yea I had a a lot of fun" I replied while quietly munching on my food.

Thinking back to the football game the best part was being able to talk to Eric, I really liked him, I really wanted to get to know him or at least get to know more about him. I thought I'd give Laurie a call and tell her I was interested in Eric and maybe she could fill me in any details she knew about. I l know it sounded a little creepy but I wanted to know if he had a girlfriends or if maybe he was a player. 

I gave my mom a smile " Thanks for breakfast mom, I'll be upstairs" I hurried up the stairs, ran through the door and jumped on my bed and reached for my cellphone. I scrolled through my contacts looking for Laurie I decided to give into my my curiosity and gave her a call. She picked up the phone pretty quickly. 

"Hey Jared" 

"Hey I'm sorry to call you so early, I just wanted to ask you a question?"  I said with some worry in my voice 

"Yea sure, what's it about"  I could hear the curiosity in her voice 

"Um well so I wanted to ask you what do you know about Eric , the one on the football team?" My voice was getting shaky in anticipation to learn more about this mysterious handsome guI was developing a huge crush on. 

"Well I know he has a girlfriend right now, and that before that he was a huge player and had been with a bunch of girls, so pretty much he is a typical teenage guy who's only interested in sex and using girls"

 My stomach dropped at the thought of him having a girlfriend but what could I have expected, he was a great looking guy why would he be single;and it seemed like he was a player so it seemed like I would just have to wish I was with him. A frown started to form on my face, I was really disappointed  in once again not having a chance. 

"Oh...well thanks, that's all I really wanted to know I was just curious" She could probably hear the sadness in my voice since I was doing a horrible job at hiding it, I had a hard time holding back my emotions sometimes when It came to someone I liked. 

"Well it doesn't sound like simple curiosity but I'm gonna have to go so I'll talk to you later" I knew she was able to tell, I'm just glad she didn't ask any questions. 

We hung up our phones and I then was just lying in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about non other than Eric, I couldn't get him out of my mind. I was going to have to get over him since he was obviously straight.  Ugh whatever I don't think it will be that hard to get him out of my mind. I was interrupted by a knock at the door.