Chapter 2

Hope you enjoy the second chapter! 

Taylor Kitsch as Eric Milner

Pic at side , hot! Haha 

So read and vote! :) 

----------------------------------

**Eric**

The new kid looked really nervous which made me smile he was really cute, wait why am I even thinking about a guy like this; I have a girlfriend so its not like I'm gay or anything. He had a nice smile too, stop stop! I kept thinking to myself.

They formed really cute dimples which for some reason made my smile even bigger. I don’t know why I was paying so much attention to his smile it was just so distracting. Trying to get all those weird thoughts out of my mind I asked him a random question.

“I’m guessing you’re new here?” I asked just trying to make conversation

“Yea , I just moved into town” He replied really nervously. I don’t know why he seemed so nervous talking to me.

“I’m Eric by the way, and you are?” I said whispering since the teacher was getting ready to hand out assignments.

“Jared, so is this class hard?” he asked not aware of the teacher approaching since he hadn't lowered his voice.

“Yea” I said before being cut off by my teacher —“Mr. Milner please stop talking it’s time for class!”

I nodded and looked down at the new assignment , I could feel Jared still giving me the occasional glance which was making me blush, I just hope he couldn't see it and get the wrong idea about me. 

**Jared**

I already didn’t like this teacher just for interrupting our conversation; even though I didn’t really know him, Eric seemed like a really cool guy and he was really hot and something about him made me really nervous and made me just want to smile. I tried not to get my hopes up though since he is most likely straight and probably had a girlfriend. 

I just sat there for the remainder of the class thinking about how pretty his eyes were, they were a green with a tint of brown they were amazing. 

“Ahh finally” I said to myself when the bell rang for my first period. I quickly turned to Eric but noticed he was already half way through the door. For some reason it hurt seeing that he didn’t stay to talk but since we just met I couldn’t blame him.

I walked out of class quickly, accidentally bumping into someone.

“I’m sorry” I said frowning, already standing out my first day.

“It’s alright” he said with a big smile, seeming to completely ignore the fact that I almost knocked him to the ground.

“Okay” chuckling at the fact that he didn’t even to care. I then continued on to my next class.

The rest of my day continued on normally and boring trying to catch up on in all my classes. It was finally time for lunch and I headed down to the cafeteria, I took a while I got a little lost but I finally made my way in.

I felt someone pounce on me , “Hey I was looking for you , so you wouldn’t have to sit alone on your first day” Laurie said happily

“Thanks, I’m going to grab lunch and I’ll meet you at your table” I said smiling

“Okay we will be at that table over there” she said while she walked away

I grabbed my lunch and headed over to her table and sat next to Laurie, staring around to see who else she sat with. Then a familiar face approached the table and sat down next to Laurie.