Chapter 5

I hope you liked the last chapter! They kissed! Kind of haha 

I hope you enjoy this one also, vote :) 

Megan Fox as Violet Mayes ----> 

ENJOY!!!

------------------------

***Jared***

I couldn't believe my crush had kissed me, my first, I thought. He was an amazing kisser, his lips were manly but weren't rough they felt soft. I couldn't really compare him to anyone since he was my first kiss. He probably thought I was horrible and would never want to try again.

All these thoughts left my mind when I remembered he had a girlfriend! Laurie had told me earlier today that he had a girlfriend so what he had done was wrong even though I liked it. I shouted the first thing I could think of and pushed him off me before we could fully make out. He looked confused and angry. 

"You have a girlfriend, I'm not your side dish" I shouted, I know It felt amazing when he kissed me but It still felt wrong. 

"So you liked the kiss?" smirking and seeming to completely ignore my statement. 

"That's not the point, you have a girlfriend so it's not right!" starting to get a little angry, I was forcing the anger because in the end this is what I had wanted. If he kissed me that meant he at least must have some sort of attraction towards guys, I had a chance I thought...

"Hey if she doesn't know it's not gonna hurt her" He didn't seem to care that he was in a relationship with someone and running off to kiss someone else. 

"I had heard this about you" I frowned and looked straight into his eyes, he still seemed careless and unworried about others feelings, but for some reason I still wanted to be with him, I know it sounds like a cliche but him being bad and uncaring made me want him more for some reason. 

I knew it wasn't a good quality in a guy but I think I had hope I guess. 

"What, that I cheat?" He starting to lean closer to me on my bed and gave me a very seductive look, it was working I started to forgot about everything around me and just focus on his eyes. 

"Yes, I heard about that" I said still admiring his eyes

"So what, I just gave you kiss, it doesn't have to mean anything!" He gave me smile and and small laugh, It seemed a kiss to him mean nothing. I know I was a little old fashioned I guess but to me I didn't want to hand myself out to anyone. 

"Well this one meant something to me" I looked down blushing, I was embarrassed to admit that he had been my first kiss. I that I actually thought it was sort of special. 

"Why it was nothing?" leaning back on bed and giving me a smile. My heart dropped to my stomach, I know we had no connection but I had fallen for him , that kiss had proved that I actually really liked him. But I was just another mouth to him. 

"So let's just forget about it about it okay" He patted my back and stood up. I felt empty on the inside, he kissed me but it meant absolutely nothing. 

"Why did you kiss me" I asked getting serious now he had gotten me pissed now, treating me like nothing. 

"Cause I saw the looks you kept giving me, so I just wanted to try out how a kiss would be" His eyes didn't meet mine he just stared at the TV. 

"So I was just an experiment?" I think I wanted to punch him right in the face, did he not notice what he was doing to me. I finally got to kiss him and then he acts like it was absolutely nothing.