Chapter 3

Hope you enjoy the chapter! 

Emma Stone as Laurie

Pic at side--->

Vote or Comment! :)

-------------------------------

***Eric*** 

"Good luck babe" Violet shouted before the game was getting ready to start, Seeing that Jared was here made me want to play my best to show off, maybe he would be impressed by seeing me play so well.

During half time I took a glance up at stands to see if Jared was still there but couldn't spot the light blue shirt anywhere,  I was a little disappointed thinking that maybe he went home because he got bored. We were winning so at least I had that going for me. 

***Sean***

I kept asking myself If I should tell Jared I was gay, maybe he was too and hey who could blame me for wanting to be with him, he was really sexy and I was having fun with him now. 

Laurie already knew I was gay since we have been best friends since freshman year, she was the first person I had come out to and she had accepted it and we became better friends. I thought I'd maybe just comment on one of the guys on the field and maybe Jared would catch on. Yea that's a good idea, as soon we get back I'll do that. 

"So what do you guys want to eat, my treat" I asked Laurie and Jared 

Turning from his conversation with Laurie , Jared quickly replied "I'll just have a coke, thanks" 

"Oh me too" Laurie said smirking, I wonder what they're talking about. It seems like they've talking the whole time. Crap I thought he probably likes her. I handed them their drinks and we headed back to stands. 

***Laurie***

"So you like guys!?" I asked him quietly trying not to let Sean overhear our little conversation. I was little disappointed since I thought he was a really cute guy but hey you know what they say the hottest guys are always gay. I was surprised he decided to tell me this quickly since we just met. 

"Yea" he replied while blushing and looking down 

"Aw that's awesome" I told him letting him know that I would still be his friend since I had no problem with gay people,  I actually thought they were awesome. I could tell we would be great friends. 

"I guess, I just wanted to let you know so I didn't want to keep it a secret" Jared looked at me giving me a big smile. 

I gave him a big hug and patted him on the back "It's okay now time to find you boyfriend" I said winking at him and looking back at Sean. 

"So do you see anyone you thought was hot on your first day" I asked eagerly, wanting to talk about guys and see who he liked . It seemed like he wanted to say a name but held back for a reason.

I could tell he wanted to change the subject, maybe he wasn't completely comfortable talking about guys with me yet. Damn...

"No not really I guess" He said looking toward the field concentrating on something. I looked toward the field to see Eric doing pushing up and stretching.

I had always thought Eric was a really good looking guy. I wonder if he was checking out Eric, I looked back at Jared to see his face still glued to the field like they're was fireworks going off or something.

"Hey enjoying the view" I said snickering and nudging his arm to get his attention.

"Huh what" His mouth wide open with silly dazed look like if i was speaking another language.