Chapter 8

Alright so this chapter has a some sexual content, just at the beginning though. It was a little awkward writing it lol

I hope you like it!

Clive Owen as Jared's Dad----->

ENJOY!!!

(Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes)

----------------------------

***Jared***

I snapped out of my thoughts, I knew I wanted to do this but I was just nervous I had never done this before with anyone.

What if I'm not that good and he laughs... Ugh I'll do fine. I could see my hand shaking a bit, I needed to calm down.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Eric asked putting his hand over mine.

"Yea I'm fine" I said back and putting his back at his sides.

I started to his pull his boxer briefs down and took a big gulp as his member flung back and hit his abs. It was really impressive but it made me the even more nervous what if he wanted to have sex I was not about to have him stick that in me...not today at least.

I took a glance down at it and then to his face which I noticed he seemed to have a cocky smirk, Eric was so cocky but that's what I liked about him he was so confident; and in this matter he should be proud.

I ran my hands down his abs to his throbbing member, I took him in my hands which know seemed  even bigger in my hands. 

"Damn" Eric muttered in a very husky voice

I hadn't really done anything yet but grab it but I guess just the contact was amazing for him, his skin was so warm against my coldish hands.

I began to stroke his shaft starting off slow but then going faster as he got harder and harder which didn't seem possible. It seemed like I was doing a great job since he was panting and his stomach would rise and fall as I worked my magic.

I was starting to feel pretty confident, It was my first time doing this and from the looks of it I was doing pretty good.

"Jared" Eric managed to moan out as he got closer to big finish

Hearing my name come out of his mouth as he moaned got me even harder, thinking about it I was hard too but I wanted to please Eric now and didn't really care about that now.

I went faster as he finally went over the edge and came all over my hand and his stomach, moaning my name in the process.

I looked into his eyes which were filled with lust and something I really couldn't put my finger on, the look sent goosebumps throughout my body. I looked down at my hand noticing the white substance that I had completely forgotten to clean off, I started to blush as he snickered when I wiped it off on my bed.

"What's so funny?" I asked him, really what was so funny

"Nothing, you probably shouldn't have wiped it on the sheets now you'll have to wash it before your mom sees it" He said, crap he was right I handed him a towel to wipe himself off not wanting more on my sheets.

"Hey, thanks by the way you were great" He said with a smile and came closer and placed a small kiss on my lips, it was short but passionate.

"Umm no ugh no problem" I stuttered out my words still mesmerized with the great kiss and since he still hadn't put on any of his clothes back on, that was very very distracting seeing that great body.