Chapter one - Small town bar

Hey, I'm john, I just wanted to give a quick heads up. I just fell from hell, and am totally clueless to whats going on with me. I wanted to say that before you read the first chapter because I don't want to confuse you. Sorry guys, Ill let you read now. Bye!

The bar door opened. A male, black hair, torn clothes, and looking wasted as it was already. "Hit me a round." The man stated to the bartender. The bartender just looked at him for a second, but turned around and started mixing a few drinks together. "I assume it's been a rough night?" The bartender turned around after mixing the drink and shaking it up a bit. "Yeah, It's been something." The bartender shook the drink mix a few more times, sliding a glass onto the bar in front of him. She filled the glass, and asked, "So, what's your story?" The man looked up at her in a confused state. "I, I'm not too sure how I even got here, let alone my life story." The bartender knew something was wrong, so she kept the conversation going as she worked the bar. "So, you don't have a place to stay, and you don't know where you came from?" The bartender asked him, but to receive a simple nod of the head. "Well, You could stay with me for a while." The man looked at her, still a little confused, but reassured. The bartender finished a few things behind the bar, and started to shut everything down. Everybody started leaving. They left tips on the tables, waiting for her to collect. However, she just left it there. She walked back to the man. The man spoke up first. "I could use a place, since I don't have a place or a family to go back to right now." The bartender looked at him. She had a look full of sorrow. She walked around the bar, and hugged him. She chanted a few words. Moments later, they were in front of a house in the middle of a forest. The bartender lost her balance, falling, closing her eyes. She lost consciousness. He grabbed her before she fell all the way to the ground. "Uhm, okay then..." He carried her inside the house, setting her down in what looked like a bedroom. It was a little disorganised.  Pretty much a teenager's room. This woman was not a teenager, however, as she was serving as a bartender, obviously. "Well, I guess i'll wait until she wakes up." He sat at the end of the bed, on the floor, waiting for her to wake up. He ended up passing out. His last words of the night, "Maybe tomorrow is gonna be better.," Were his last lonely words spoken.