Chapter three - "Fixing" something doesn't always mean It's fixed.

"Wait, really?" She looked at john in surprise. "yeah..." John said, unveiling his wings. They were full of scars, and wounds. "I can... try to fix that." She focuses her aura on him, trying to heal him. However, Thing's were different. An aura from John came out of his body, fighting the healing spell. He almost instantly fell over nauseous. "Oh... that's weird..." She stopped healing him. "I didn't expect your aura to fight it, Since it gives instead of takes." John was on the floor, getting up slowly. "I didn't expect that either... ow... That kind of burns." He winced a little getting up. "Well, john, where are you going after this?" He got up, and looked at her, slightly curious. "Well, I don't have a home to go to, so I guess here? ...If that's okay." She looked at him. "Stay as long as you like. I know your going to do something great in your life. It's destiny. "How would you know that?" He looks at her, confused, but curious. "I can... sense it. Someone previously with your aura died here before he could finish his goal." Johns breath sharpened a little. "I don't have much special... my arm is the only thing special with me." he looks at his arm. Amai sat up, and got out of bed. John watched her. She looked at john. "What did you lose?" John looked back to her. "Everything. My family, My ranks, Everything." He dropped his look, and stared at his arm. A single tear slid down his left cheek. Amai walked over to him, and hugged him. "I'm sorry I asked." John loosened his tension in his body. "It's fine... Just painful sometimes." He hugged back, trying not to cry. "It's okay john... you can cry if you want." Amai's face grew deeper with emotion. She teared up with him. John was silent, She couldn't tell if he was crying or still trying not to. She stayed in the embrace for a long while. After the while, spoke. "Your okay now?" John nodded. "Thank you... for making me feel better." Amai shook her head. "No, thank you. You are the one making me feel better too." Johns arm began to pulse. It was pulsing red and blue colors. It got brighter. John noticed first. "Uhm... Did you... do something?" He slid out of the embrace, looking at his arm. "Not sure... I don't think so?" Her hands start to glow purple. She backs up, and her hands burst into purple flames. "Woah!!" It was at that moment johns arm reacted to her flames. "Control your magic woman!" A Voice from nowhere seemingly rang out. "What the fuck?!" John looked at his arm, surprised and confused. Amai looks at john. "Was it... our contact?" She blushed a little. John blushed with her. "I hope, no, I think that's the case..." He looked at his arm more. It was glowing a rainbow colors. Amai spoke up. "I'm gonna go for a bit." She closed her hands and the fire went out. She grabbed some soaps and a towel. "Wait, where you going? Shouldn't we control what this is?" He looks at his arm. "Your arm will probably tell you." She spoke those words, and put her hands together. She teleported away. John was left there, alone. "She is one strange girl sometimes." John's arm slowly calmed down, and went back to normal. He waited patiently at the bed for her to return.