Chapter 6 - Morning?

After we wen't inside, I couldn't remember anything. The last thing I remember from that time, was waking up with a girl, in the same bed as me, half naked. This was some serious material. Beyond wet dream material. My mind was in a panic. I was so confused for a minute. After the minute, my brain kicked in and I looked around. "I'm not dreaming..." He looked at the girl next to him in bed. "Did we...... .......do it?" He looked at her more, not noticing any kind of sexual marks or auras, but he couldn't be sure that they didn't. "Fuck... Thrown into this world... just to have sex? Hell has got to have greater plans for me." At that moment, he remembered his past again. He was still sad about what had happened, but was already starting to move on. "I wonder why...-" "Morning you." A soft voice from his right side spoke. Amai sat up, her top slipped off. "yo... your.... showing..." She looked down, noticing, but didn't exactly react the quickest. She did that on purpose. "..S-sorry..." She spoke, re-adjusting herself, and getting herself situated. She looked him in the eye when she was done. "How do you feel after last night?" .............. NO FUCKING WAY WE DID IT...................... My heart stopped, as I realized where my hand was. It was on her thigh, and I was actually squeezing! FUCK! What was I doing!?! "S-Seriously... sorry.... I didn't mean to force anything on you...!" He pulls his hand back, and crawled back a little. Then, there it was. The edge of the bed. He was falling. He fell, and crashed on the floor. "...ouch..."