Chapter 5 - New beginning

"This arm... It looks like something my family had previously..." He thought about his past, the one not yet shared to her. "...I need to tell you something..." He spoke, lowering his head, not worrying about his arm anymore. "What is it?," She spoke softly, getting closer to him. He spoke next; "It's abut... my past..." Amai looked to him, sorrowful. "I hope it isn't too dark..." She let his arm go, as it swayed in the air, slowly coming to a stop. He took a breath, and spoke. "My family was executed." After a moment of silence, her face grew to a terrified look. Tears welled up in his eyes. "They, killed them..." He took a few sharp breaths, about to start bawling. "...all because I didn't know anything..." He dropped to his knees, tears streaming down his face like a waterfall. "It's all my fault..." He exclaimed those words under his breath, but they were still audible. "No, it isn't." She tackled him, tears streaming down both their faces. "No more, john... I'm sorry..." They both lay there, crying, not able to move. The daylight fades as time moves from end to end of the sky. "Let's go inside..." She gets up a little, still on top of him. "...Your freezing." She smiles at him, getting up. "...alright..." 

"...It really will be a new beginning..."