Chapter 4 - Power up?

"My arm would tell me huh?" *He looked at his arm.* "I wonder why she thinks my arm is a living thing. like seriously..." He looked at his arm and thought about it. "I mean, It did speak, right?" He lay down on the bed looking at his arm. It began to give off a dim rainbow color again. "What the..." His arm began to tingle. "What the fuck is wrong with me??" He got up and ran out the door. His arm was tingling more and more by the time he went outside. All of a sudden, A Dragon flew in from behind the trees, and knocked john over. John got up just to see a dragon standing opposite of him. his arm activated completely, and was glowing crazy colors. He raised his arm, and a red ball appeared at the end of it. He touched the ball, and it shot a laser at the dragon. "Woah!!! I've never seen something like this before, nor used something like it!" A bunch of smoke was in the air now. Amai took notice, and came rushing to the scene. She was only wearing a towel, and she was soaked. "What the hell is a dragon doing here?" He looked behind him noticing amai. "You think I know?!!" He retorted those words, and tried shooting another laser at the dragon. He managed to, but it didn't even leave a scratch on him. "This thing, is practically invincible." Amai pulled two daggers out of thin air. Her towel was tied tight to her body as she swiftly jumped ahead of him and stabbed the dragon with her daggers. they burst into purple flames. At the moment her daggers made contact with the other dragon, Johns arm turned into a dragon arm. It was a metal dragon arm made of dragon scales, and a greed and red mixed gem in the center top of his hand. "Yo, what is this thing?" he looked up, noticing that the dragon was killed and flopped over. Amai, was walking toward him, her daggers gone. "Your.. Dragon arm?" He looked at it. "I guess..." He held it up, the scales shimmering in the light.