Author's note

Hello, it's your fellow author here and welcome to The Vault! Almost all my books have had ideas I didn't go through with but I didn't want to delete so I saved them to an unpublished book called "The Vault."

Or I didn't finish a book and kept the remaining chapters here.

WARNING ABOUT THE VAULT:

Sometimes chapters were vaulted due to the severity of the topic and its content. For example: there's a sexual assault.

Trigger Warnings:
Verbal abuse, mental illnesses such as depression, sex, blood, sexual assault, and death.

Like all fanfics, the main characters aren't like their real life. They have a similar personality but different circumstances.
As usual, I don't know everything so there will be inaccuracies. I try to proofread my chapters but I still make mistakes sometimes. There is romance but little smut. I hate writing it and prefer to keep it out of my books. I mostly include fade to black. There will be explicit language and mature themes.

This book is in no way meant to defame Taylor. It is fanfiction meaning that almost all events have never occurred.

I WILL give trigger warnings for sensitive topics. I will also try to provide context for the chapters.

Anyways, UwU

Temporary cover made by me

ISTG IMMA CHANGE IT I KNOW ITS UGLY RN