Neji♡

....mini cage. I looked at it curiously but ino quickly took it and pushed me into the closet. She closed and locked the door and I sighed.
"Whoever is in here make yourself known" I said.
"It's me y/n" a familiar voice said.
"Neji?" I asked as my eyes got use to the dark. I looked around and saw neji leaning against the wall.
I had always had a crush on him but never said anything. "Never thought you would be one to play a game like this" I said. He smirked and walked towards me.
"There's alot you don't know about me" he said. I shivered at the way he said it and backed up. My back hit the wall and I looked up at him. One of his hands was beside my head, against the wall and the other came up to grab my chin.
"N-neji?.." I stuttered nervously. He smirked and leaned down capturing my lips in a kiss. My eyes widened in shock but slowly closed. I kissed him back moving my hand to his cheek. His arms wrapped around my waist. We soon broke apart to breath and stared at eachother.
"I've always had a crush on you (y/n)" He said softly. "Will you please be my girlfriend?"
My eyes widened and I nodded happily. "Yes!" I exclaimed and hugged him tight. He chuckled and kissed me again.
"Alright stones ti- holy shit neji actually got some!" Ino yelled. I broke the kiss and growled in annoyance. Neji grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.
He led me outside and turned to me. "Hungry?" He asked. I smiled lightly and nodded. He took me by the hand and led me away from the Uchiha mansion.