Hashirama♡

.... a wooden rose. I was confused beyond belief. I looked to ino for some confirmation but she looked just as confused.
         Sighing, I walked into the closet and leaned against the wall closing my eyes. I heard the door close and opened my eyes, looking around. The closet was pitch black.
     "Who's in here?" I asked.
     "Dont be scared" A male voice said from across the closet. Blinking, I looked towards the voice. My eyes tried to focus and I could faintly make out a figure sitting on the floor.
     "Saying dont be scared isn't really the best way to make someone not scared" I pointed out playfully and moved to sit infront of the stranger.
      He let out a chuckled. "Sorry" he said.
      "So who are you?" I asked. "I cant think of anyone that would put a wooden rose in"
     "Forgive me. I wanted to keep my identity a secret." He said. He pulled out a small light that filled the closet with enough light that they could see eachother.
     I blinked at the light and looked to the male. I froze and my heart starter to beat rapidly. Sitting only inches away tag was none other than Hashirama Senju, founder and first hokage of konoha.
     I jumped up only to quickly drop down into a deep bow. "Stop that" he said. "I'm here to have fun just like everyone else" he chuckled.
     My jaw dropped and I looked at him wide eyed as a blush exploded on my cheeks. His eyes widened as he realized his wording. "T-thats not what i meant" he blushed and rubbed his neck.
     I sat on my knees and bit my lip. "Well... it is part of the game" I said soflty and looked to him. "And we're almost out of time"
      He blushed bright and looked to me. "Only... if your comfortable with it" he said.
     I bit my lip and moved closer to him. I couldnt believe I was doing this. "I am" I said and put my hands against his chest gently.
     He looked in my eyes and placed a gentle hand on my cheek. "What's your name?" He asked soflty.
     "(Y/c)" I said softly as he leaned closer.
     He smiled soflty. "(Y/c) he repeated gently. I blushed more as my name rolled off his tounge like butter.
     Hashirama didnt waste another second. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.
     I felt sparks shoot through my body as I melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.
     The kiss slowly deepened until we had to break apart for air. I panted softly and looked to him blushing. "No one else can know I'm alive yet. But... would you like to meet again?" He asked softly.
     I blushef and bit my lip. "Who says this has to end now?" I said. He blushed bright and smirked. He held me closer.
     "Very well (y/c)" he said and kissed me again. I didnt notice the wood around us moving to cocoon us and transport us away from the closet, leaving it like no one was ever there.
     Ino opened the door and her eyes widened. "Its empty" she said and looked at everyone confused.
     No one knew where (y/c) went but somehow knew they were safe wherever they were.