Shino♡

.... butterfly necklace? I had a feeling I knew who it was. I turned towards shino who was already in the closet. I walked into the closet and ino shut the door behind me. I looked to shino and held the necklace out to him.
"Its yours" he said.
My eyes widened in shock. "Nani?(what?)"
"It's a gift" shino said, gently taking it from me. He moved behind me and gently clipped it around my neck. I smiled softly.
"Thank you shino-kun" I said softly. I had never called him that. I usually just called him shino. He stayed silent and I worried that I messed up.
"(Y/n), please close your eyes" he said. I was confused to why he said that since it was pitch black in the closet. I didn't question him and did as told.
I closed my eyes and listened. I could hear him shuffle behind me. I was confused at what he was doing.
That's when I felt two JACKETLESS arms wrap around me. I was pulled against a hard warm chest. My heart nearly exploded. Lucky he had a t-shirt on or I would have died.
"S-shino-kun?" I asked, suddenly shy.
"I wanted to hold you without the barrier of my jacket." He said in my ear. It sent an involuntary shiver down my spine.
I turned in his hold so I was facing him. I placed my hands on his chest gently and looked to where his face was. "Shino-kun....what do you think of me?"
There was silence. I tears up and moved to pull away but shinos arms tightened, pressing me against his chest. I gasped softly and looked up to him. Fireflies lit up the closet and my heart nearly stopped.
There was shino without his jacket and his glasses. He looked drop dead gorgeous. But his eyes held something strong. They held love, protectiveness, and admiration.
I teared up and gently touched his cheek. "I love you (y/n)" He whispered.
I smiled and cried. "I love you too shino-kun" I said. Shino wasted no time in leaning down and capturing my lips in a kiss.
I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He broke the kiss and quickly put his jacket and glasses on.
A second later ino opened the door. "Told you nothing happened" she said and huffed. I rolled my eyes but gasped softly when shino took my hand and walked out, pulling me with him.
I would have to thank ino and sakura another time.