The party

"Y/n come on please!" Sakura and ino pleaded. I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. Sakura and ino were throwing a party to welcome Sasuke back to the village and they insisted that I go.
"Why should i?" I said annoyed with them.
"What do you mean why?! This is a party for sasuke!!" Ino practically screeched making me cover my ears.
"Fine I'll go just shut up already!" I yelled at her. They grinned and ran away to find others. "Kami they're annoying"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to party
~~~~~~~~~~~
I sighed walking up to the door of the Uchiha mansion. Sasuke had actually agreed to have the party at his home. I knocked on the door and waited. A minute later the door opened to show sasuke.
"Welcome back" I said not really careing. He 'hn'd' and let me inside. I rolled my eyes and walked inside. I saw my friends shikamaru, neji, and shino (Sorry if you don't like them) and went to sit with them.
Many people complained I was to much of a tomboy since I didn't have any friends that were girls. Well besides tenten but she was like me so it didn't count.
"They drag you here too?" Shikamaru asked yawning. I nodded taking his drink. "Really?"
"Yup" I said taking a sip. He sighed and laid his head down. I set his drink back down near him and looked around.
"Uh... why is the akatsuki here?" I asked confused seeing them in a corner of the large room.
"Sasuke invited them" Neji said. "We have a truce with them now"
"Great" I sighed and laid my head down.
"Alright guys and girls!!" Sakura called making everyone look to her. "Were gonna play a little game called 7 minutes in heaven!!"
I groaned and slammed my head against the table but a hand stopped me. I looked up seeing shino holding my head. "Remember what tsunade said" he said.
I had just gotten back from a mission and was still suffering from a concussion. "Right, thanks".
He nodded and stood since sakura was having all the guys put objects in a bag. Once all the guys put an object in the bag sakura walked over to me and grabbed my arm pulling me to the bag.
"You first y/n" she smirked. I sighed and reached into the bag. I moved my hand around until I felt an interesting object.
Grabbing it I pulled it out and found it was a....