Itachi♡

....crow pendant? Before I could even guess who it was, ino grabbed my arm and shoved me into the closet.
I tripped over something and went headfirst into someone's chest. Ino closed and locked the door. I stepped back from the person and immediately apologized.
I couldn't see anything and didn't know who I got.
"Hello?" I asked but there was no answer. I knew someone was in there with me. My heart started to beat faster.
"Who's in here with me?" I asked.
Still no response. I backed up against the wall and an involuntary whimper escaped my lips. I suddenly heard movement. The person had moved closer to me.
I felt a hand touch my cheek and my fear seemed to just disappear. The hand gently caressed my cheek making me close my eyes. I leaned into the touch and sighed softly.
Soft, warm lips pressed against my own. I hesitated for a second, since I didn't know who it was. I soon melted into the kiss letting the feeling take over.
The kiss continued for a while. I wrapped my arms around the person's neck.
Knock knock
The person quickly pulled away and before I could open my eyes they left the closet. I opened my eyes and stood there in a daze.
When I got my barrings I walked out and back over to my seat. Touching my lips I sighed softly, wishing I knew who it was. I looked down and gasped, seeing the crow pendant around my neck.
'How did they put that on without me knowing?' I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the party I started walking home. I decided to take a short cut so I cut through an alleyway.
I heard footsteps follow me and stopped. I looked behind me but no one was there.
"Do you like the pendant?" A male asked infront of me. I turned quickly and gasped.
"Itachi?" I asked shocked. I then realised what he said and blushed. "Wait...you We're the one in the closet with me?"
Itachi gave one short nod. He walked closer to me and touched my cheek. "You've always fascinated me (y/c)"
I blushed and looked up to him. "As have you" I said softly. My heart stopped as the, Itachi Uchiha, smiled.
I blushed and smiled as he leaned down and captured my lips in a tender kiss under the full moon.