"Hello?"

*ALEXIS'S POV*

"GUYS I GOT IT I GOT IT!" I yelled skipping towards my friends waving my permit in the air.

"Good job babe." Derek smiled and put his arm around me kissing my head,

"I know I did amazing." I grinned wide.

"If you want I can take you driving after school today." Andi said shutting her locker to look at me.

"Really? You can still drive even after your surgery?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I stopped taking the pain killers. As long as you don't wreak my car we'll be fine." She laughed.

"That would be great Andi." I jumped up and down with excitement and hugged her but stopped when she grunted.

"Sorry I forgot about the stitches." I looked at my feet.

"Its okay." She laughed. 

We stood there talking before our five minute bell went off.  Talking about the babies, our classes, grades, and what we were doing for lunch, but all the talking came to a halt when Tyler reached over putting his arm around Andi's shoulder and she didn't pull away.

"Wait are you two back together?" Kayela asked trying to hide a big smile.

"Kind of." Andi nodded her head while talking.

We heard a locker slam shut and we looked towards the noise, Bennet glared at Tyler then walked off to his class angry.

"Ha! I've been waiting for that." Tyler laughed but stopped when Andi glared at him hitting his chest at the same time.

"I know I know." He repeated but Andi was already starting to walk away from him.

"Dammit, we'll see you guys at lunch." Tyler said then quickly chased after Andi.

"I guess there is still some trust issues there." Derek muttered.

"Well duh." I snapped.

We all went our separate ways but I stopped in the bathroom before class. I just finished washing my hands and was checking my hair in the mirror when my phone started buzzing it was a number I didn't recognize.

"Hello?"  I said slowly kind of nervous.

"Some one from Lanton Penitentiary is trying to speak to you, would you like to accept this call?"

My breathing stuck in my throat, I don't know anyone who would be calling me. Should I answer? Should I hang up? So many thoughts were running through my head. I finally decided to find out who it was. I pushed the correct buttons then waited to be connected.

"Alexis?" That voice I knew that voice but I really can't place it.

"Who is this?" I stated leaning up against the stall wall.

 "Damn I really thought you would still remember me." He chuckled.

That laugh I know that laugh, it mocked me in the hallways every time he knocked the books out of my hands. That laugh roared down the hallways, and that voice I remember it now.

"Andrew." His name came out heavy all my breath left my body in the moment I could feel the color already draining from my face.

"Ding ding ding, you get a prize my darling." He mocked into the phone.

"Why are you calling me?" I started seeing blurry I knew the tears were building.

"Cause I miss that pretty red hair of yours darling." He chuckled.