Daddy

(Emily's POV)

The gates had opened and people started to exit. That mean daddy's plane must have landed! I stood there waiting for daddy to walk out. I saw a curly haired one, Uncle Harry, somebody with a SnapBack, Uncle Liam, a blonde haired one, Uncle Niall, and someone with a dark quiff, Uncle Zayn. Then walked out my daddy. I missed him so much! Once he was clearer in sight. I ran up to him and he picked me up.

(Louis' POV)

I was walking out of the gate and I saw El and Emily. Emily started to run towards me so I dropped my bags and stood there with my arms open wide! "Daddy!" She shouted as she ran into my arms. "Emily" i aid back. I picked her up and swung her around! I then placed her back on the floor and gave her another hug! "How have you been darling?" I asked her. "Good!" She chirped. I nodded and picked up my suitcase. I then went to pick up my bag but Emily had already picked it up and was walking towards El. I followed my daughter and put my suitcase down. El then pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her back. After that I gave her a kiss.

Once I pulled away, I looked to check Emily was there so we could go home but she wasn't. El and I started to panic until Harry walked over to us with Em on his arms. "Mummy, Daddy, Uncle Harry said that he wanted to take me to the cinema and get McDonalds! Can I go?" She asked us with her puppy dog eyes! "We'll see. Not today as I have just got back but maybe tomorrow or something?" I asked her. She nodded and Harry placed her on the ground. "Ok. Well I best be off! I'll call you later Louis!" Harry said. I nodded and gave him a hug. He than gave El a hug and finally gave Emily a hug. he kissed her for head. "Harry?" Emily said. "yeah Emily?" Be replied. She told Harry to kneel down. She then kissed Harry on the cheek. "Give that kiss to Dusty for me." She said in her sweet Yorkshire accent. He nodded. Emily loved Dusty. We went to Harry's a few weeks before the start of the tour kicked off and she didn't leave the cat alone. She loved him!