Mayhem at the airport

(Emily's POV)

"Emily," Somebody whispered quiietly while stroking my head. "Emily" they said again. I woke up and saw my mum. 

"Moring mummy" I said once I was awake. I sat up on my bed and gave my mum a huug. "Morning sunshine" she replied. She kissed my forhead. "Did you have a nice sleep?" she asked me. I nodded and climbed ot of bed. Mum and I then headed downstairs for breakfast. I had a bowl ofcornflakes and mum had wheetabix. "OK, eat up quickley as we need to head out in a minute," Mum told me as she layed my breakfast on the table. I nodded and ate

After breakfast we went upstirs to get dressed. I wore some red skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with a black cardigan and m black TOMS that my daddy bought for me a couple of months back. Mummy was wearing a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt with her leather jacket and her converse. Once we were bth rready it was about 10:00 am so we got in the car. I sat in my carseat in the front and mmmy got in the drivers seat and drove away from the house.

We had to  make a stop on the way so mummy could get som petrol so the car didn't break down! She got out the car and filled the car up with petrol and then went inside to pay. When she came back out, she had bought me a bar of chocolate! She passed it to me as she buckled herself in. "There you go sweetie," she said. "Thank you" i replied. Mummy nodded and drove away. 

Aftrer about 10 minutes we arrived at a big building. I don't know where it was but mummy parked the car and we both got out. By now I had finished my chocolate and I had put the wrapper in a bin that was in the carpark. Mummy and I walked across the carpark and walked through big doors. There was a lot of noise and loads f screaming teenage girs. I know what this means. DADDY IS COMING HOME!!! 

(Eleanor's POV)

We had arrived at the airport to collect Louis but their wer so many fans there. As soon as somebody noticed us, they screamed my name and all ran over. Emily doesn;t like big crowds so I picked her up and held her on my mip. I then ran into the toilets and locked myself in a tolet cubicle so I could call Louis or a security gaurd so they could come and get us and take us through the crowd safely. I locked the toilet door and put Emily down. I then got my phone out of my bag and dialed Louis' number. "Hello?" he asked. "hi babe only me. just wondered where you guys are as Em and I can't get through all the fans. we have  locked ourselvs in the toilets until someone can come and help us," I explained to Louis. "OK babe. I'll send someone down now to get you both. Stay there" he told me "OK. See you in a minute" I said. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

After a few minutes I heard mans voicee shout mine and Emily's name. I unlocked the door to find Paddy (A One Direction Security Gaurd) outside the girls toilets. "Louis sent me down to take yo up to the boys." I nodded. "Come with me then El" He said. I walked holding Emily on my hips once mor and Paddy walking at my side. 

We were walking past the fans and and we were OK so far but then fans started getting closer to us. Paddy pushed all thefans away and wesoon managed to get through the fans and into the place where we were waithing for Louis. I was the same room but there were raiings so that the fans couldn't get through. 

(Emily's POV)

We have just got past all the fans and we are now waiting for daddy  to get off theplane and meet us. I'm excitecited to see him. I havn't seen daddy for about 5 weeks and i miss him.

Thank You everyone so far for reading. This is my first fanfic on wattpad so I hope you guys enjoy it!! xx