Truth

(Louis POV)

Whilst we were on tour I did somethhing that will haut me for the rest of my life. I filmed Zayn and I smoking weed. I didn't knnow what I was doing and I will never forgive myself. Niall, Harry and Liam found out and wern't very happy and when management found out, Zayn and I had a serious talking to. Now I am home with my family, I don't want El to find out as I am worried what her reactions maybe and if Emily finds out, she would start asking questions and wouldn't leave the topic alone.I am relly scared of the outcome.

(Eleanor's POV)

Louis had got back from tour today and Emiky and I are excited for him to be home. As soon as we got back, Emily took Louis up to her room as she wanted to show Louis some new Barbie dolls she had got whilstbhe was away. As always, I decided I would go on my laptop and check my Twitter and the news. Imloggedmonto my twitter and looked at my news feed. I then looked at my notifications to see what people were saying.

@ILOVE1D: Saw 1D at the airport today and Louis' ugly girlfriend @EleanorJCalder !

@Jess_Tomlinson: @EleankrJCalder stay away from my husband

@Megan_Tomlinson: I may be a Louis girl, but I ship Elounor 100%!!! I love you @EleanorJCalder and @Louis_Tomlinson xxxx

@1d_are_my_life: I wonder how @EleanorJCalder and Perrie will react after seeing the video???

I replied to the jice ones and blocked all of the haters. What was that last girl talking about though?? What video? I closed Twitter down and opened up a new tab. I typed into google One Direction and 99.9% of the results showed 'Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson Drug Scandel'.

"What the hell is this?" I asked myself as I clicked on the link. As it opened, tears filled my eyes. I read through the news article and watched a video. The video was of Louis and Zayn smoking weed.

"Thats it," I spoke to my self "he is going and never having anythkng go do with me or Emiky ever again..."