My Dad

~One Week Later~

(Emily's POV)

My dad annd I have beenn emailing backwards and forwards all week about eachother. Dad kept saying how much he wants to see me again. I told him the same, so I emailed him our address and he is going to come and visit us today. Mum kows and is a little anxious of how things will go as I now know that dad did drugs and that so she is nervous. Well, so am I. I havn't seen my dad since I was sven so hoopefully things will go smoothly.

(Eleanor's POV)

Today, Louis is coming over. I'm quite newvouse as I havn't seen him since the day I kicked him out so for him to be coming home is a BIG thing. Heis coming at 3 and it is currently 1 so I better get tidying.

*****

(Emily's POV)

I'm actually quite excited for dad to get here. He will be here in 5 mintes and I can't wait. Mum was finishing cleaning the kitchen while I was sitting in the living room watching Dance Moms. I then heard the doorgell ring. I turned the TV off and looked out the window. Sure enough I saw the Louis Tomlinson, my dad,standing on the door step. There were also loads of cameras and flashing lights outside. I backed away from the window and left mum to open the door.She is. As the door slammed shut I heard footsteps making their way into the living room which is currently where I was. "Emily this is you dad." Mum spoke to me as she pointed to Louis. I nodded. 

"Wow Emily. Havn't you grown up!" Dad said astonished. I smiled shyly and moved up on the couch so mum and dad (wow it sounds wierd saying that) could sit down. 

"So, Emily. Tell me about yourself," Dad said. Mum smiled at me and I began talking.

"Well, I am 13, you know that, and I love music. I reallywant to learn how to play the guitar but I dont have anyone to teach me. Oh, and lastly, I lovee your bnd dad, One Direction are very good!" I said proudly to my dad. He just smiled and gave me a hug. As I was in the hug, I looked over dad's shoulder and saw mum smiling. I mouthed 'Thank You' to her. (You know, because she let me invite dad over).

For the rest of the afternoon we just spoke about what has happened in the past 6 years where dadhasn't been here. Dad told us about One Direction and mum and I told dad about days out we have had and all my results I have been getting at school. Dad seemed happy.

(10:00pm)

I am currently in my room as Igot tired and needed to go to bed. It has been fun seeing dadagain. He is staying the night in the guest room and is then going home tomorrow. Over the course of the afternoon, mum and dad have seemed to get quite close. Imagine if they got together. We could be a proper family. I can meet all my aunties and my one uncle on dad's side and my nan and grandad. I have never met them so I owuld love to. Apparently I am only 5 years young er than one of my aunties and  7 years older than my uncle and auntie (who are twins). I would love mum and dad to be together but i'm not gonna get my hopes up.

 Night xx

Eleanor' POV)

Emily had gone up to bed and Louis and I were left alone in the living room. I quite liked it. I think I was getting feelings back from Louis. I know Emily really wants a dad and I kinda really want a boyfriend again. If Louis is up for another go at our relationship, I am. "So El, how have you been?" Louis asked me after many minutes of silence. 

"I've been good. What about you. How have you been?" I replied, stuttering a little.

"I've been great," I nodded "And El, don't be awkward. I think we both know that we oth have feelings for eachother. Just tell me," He said in a sofetning voice. I smiled and walked over to the sofa to sit next to Louis. "Eleanor. I think I love you, I hope you feel the same way." Louis said, looking deeply into my eyes.

"I think I love you too Louis. I'm willing to give 'us' another go if you are?" I told him. All Louis did was smile and place his soft lips onto mine. I felt sparks and fireworks. Nothing like I have ever felt before. 

I have realised that I never really lost my feelings  for Louis. Hopefully, this time, it will last. I can just feel in my bones that after this kiss, that we were going to be together for a long time. I just couldn't hide my feelings anymore. I did love him and I can finally let that show! I now know that Louis feels the same way and we can be a happy couple again. I can let my feelings show. 

"I'm tired," I spoke to Louis, "I'm gonna go up to bed." I told him.

"Ok, I'll join you!" He said with a cheeky smile...