Found Out

(Eleanor's POV)

Em ily has been acting really suspicious recently. Ever since she got that picture back of her dad, she is hinding away and ascting really wierd. I went into her room the other day and she just slammed the id of her laptop shut and then as son as I went she opened it up again. She is up to something and i need to find out what it is!!

"Emily. Time for school," I called to her. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and she arrived in the kitchen moments later.

"Have you got my lunch mum?" she asked me. I nodded and and picked the plastic box off of the worktop. She took it from my hand a placed it in her bag. Emily then slipped her shoes on and made her way out of the house. I stood at the door and waved to mygirls as she walked down the road to meet her friends.

As Emily was at school, I thought I would take itupon myself to go on her laptop and see what she has been up to and find out why she has been acting strange recently. I went up to Emily's room and walked in. I saw her iMac on her desk so I walked in and sat down on her bed with the laptop on my lap. I felt guilty doing this but in a way I knew it was the right thing to do. I opened it up and guessed her password which was pretty simple. ilovechocolate. It's her password for everthing. I went through all her social media and there was nothing strange on there so i went on all her mesaging and emails and then I found it. It was an email to and from Louis. She has had contact with him. Great. I told him that he is to never see her again and that she isn't to email or phone him.

Yay. My life just gets better and better and more complicated...