Chapter Eleven

Betty POV

I was woken up by my mum knocking on my door. I get up and do my usual routine but I didn't have time for a run today. I was sat eating breakfast when there was a knock at the door.

(AN Betty talks like this Jughead like this Betty's mom like this)

"I will get it"

"Hello. Can I help you?"

"Uh... Is Betty heard?"

"Yes she is. Who is asking."

"Oh um I'm Jughead Betty's..."

"Hey Jug ready to go."

"Ye. Are you?"

"Ye lets go. Bye Mom."

"Bye honey and nice meeting you Jughead"

"Nice meeting you to."
We leave and my mom shuts the door. And i turn to Jughead and kiss him passionately.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Sorry about my mum she's been busy this week so I haven't had chance to talk to her about us yet."

"No it's fine you can tell her when ever."

We get in his bike and go to school and endure hours of torture. At lunch Jug introduced me to some of his other serpent friends and we talked. I don't know how anyone could say he was dangerous or trouble. Because to me he was always sweet and caring.

Jughead dropped me of at home and we had a little make out season why he was leaning on his bike and I was standing in front of him. I say goodbye and walk into my house.

"Hey Mom!"

"Betty honey how was school"

"It was good how was work?"

"Oh you know same old same old. I have one question to ask you though. That boy this morning. Is he your boyfriend?"

"Um. Yes we've been dating for about a week and he's really nice and kind I would have told you sooner but you have been busy with work so."

"Betty it's fine. He seems nice. He may be a serpent but he dose seem to care about you so if your happy I'm happy."

"Thanks Mom."
We hug and talk about school and stuff. My dad left when I was 13 so she's really looked after me the past 4 years and I'm glad she's hear for me and I'm hear for her.

About 2 hours later I get a text from Jughead.

Jug🍔: Hey do you want to meet me at Pop's for dinner?x

Betts💖:Ye sure be there in 10.x

I walk to Pop's an see Jughead sat in a booth on his phone I walk over to him and grab his phone he looks up in anger and when he sees it's me he smiles.

"Hey babe you ok?" He gets up and kisses me and then sits. Back down across from me.

"Yes I told my Mom about us and she said she's happy for me and she can't wait to meat you!"

"Wow Betts that's amazing I can't wait either."
We sat there for a few hours and then he walks me home hand in hand.But when we get there there are police cars everywhere and a ambulance is out side.