Chapter Eighteen

Jughead POV

I was so mad at Sweet-Pea and Fangs they left Betty and Malachai of all people was coming onto her in the corridor. I spent most of the lesson holding Betty next to me in the seats at the back. If my arm wasn't over her shoulder it was holding her hand. I'm told by a lot of people that I'm possessive. I think I can be considering how I can be in the bedroom if you know what I mean. I mean I really want me and Betty to take that step in our relationship but only if she want to because I know she's been threw a lot and I will respect what she wants to do. The bell rings and I shoot up and throw my arm around Betty's shoulder and walk out into the corridor.

"Jug are you ok?"

"What ye. Why'd you say that?"

"I don't know it's just you've been acting weird? I don't know like your scared any minute I will leave." I look at her and pull her into the blue and gold office

"Betts. I love you it's.... its....FUCK BETTY!!"

"Wow Jug are you ok?"

"No no I'm not. I'm pissed at Sweet-Pea. He fucking left you in the corner and then Malachai came onto you. Betty if I hadn't been there who knows what he would have done?!"

"Jug Sweet-Pea didn't leave me i was in class and I was needed at the office so I went Sweet-Pea and Fangs both tried to come with me but they where stopped. And to be honest Jug I don't need them following me everywhere!"

"We from what I sore in the corridor Malachai was trying to get in your pants!"

"Jesus Jug he was just being a prick."

"I know Betts but the thing is......Betty he just...Betts he's a animal a fucking animal. It scared me when I sore you alone with him it scared me Betty I'm scared for you."

"Jug I'm scared two. For god sake Jug I live alone in the house my Mom was murdered in!"

"Then live with me."

"What?"

"Live with me." I say getting closer to her and putting my hands on her waist

"Jug I can't make you do that."

"Why not? Your my girlfriend and I love you and I hope you love me so why not?"

"Jug are you sure?"

"100%"

"Ok."

"Really?"

"Yes." I pick her up and twirl her around and pull her into a long kiss.

I put her down and hold her close "We can get your stuff and take it to mine after school."

We go to lunch and get threw the day while I hold Betty close making sure Malachai never gets his chance to try and take her from me.