Waking up

When I woke up I felt different.  Good different.

It was like all of my senses had been increased.  My vision was clearer and my sense of smell was impeccable.

I looked around the room to try and figure out where I was but nothing looked familiar.  This room didn't belong to my but the vampire that changed me. 

The room that Hermione woke up In

My mind quickly drifted elsewhere and I started to think about what my life is going to be like as I am a new person. 

Are my friends going to accept me?  What will mum and dad going to think?  What will happen with school?  I mean how can I possibly go to school again being a vampire.

I was dragged out of my thoughts at the sound of the door opening.

And of all people,  I didn't expect the person to walk in,  be none other than Draco Malfoy. 

What was he doing here

 "Are wonderful.  You have woken up! "

He sounded as though he was happy to see me.  Which I know isn't true.  He's just playing is snide games.

"What do you want Malfoy? ",  I spat in his face with full on deceit .

"I thought that you have the right to know about what you are.  I assume that you know that you are a vampire but i gather you don't know much about them. Am I right? "

"Yes Malfoy.  Your are right"

"I know I always am.  And anyway I brought you a book for you to read and find out about yourself. I will be back in a bit to see how you are going."

And with that I was left with a giant book to read.  But i didn't mind. I live to read. 

There we go.  Second chapter. Hope you enjoy 😘