Breaking up

I landed on the floor with a thud and broke the wall that I landed in.  I looked in front of me and saw Harry and Draco fighting. 

Draco was underneath Harry and Harry had both his hands underneath Draco's head trying to push it backwards. 

When I looked closely I could see that Draco's skin,  more like ice,  was cracking.  That was when I knew that I had to intervene. 

I ran to Harry and grabbed his throat and shoved him into the door which he went straight through but landed on his feet the other side.

He looked at me with shock in his eyes that soon turned back into anger. 

"What do you think you are doing Hermione?",  he spat at me in a bitter voice.

"Im stopping you from the fight that you two have started.  I don't want you two to fight and certainly not with draco.  Anybody but him"

Once I had said it out loud,  I quickly had the feeling as though I had made a mistake. 

Why had I said that out loud?  Did I mean what I had said? 

These questions were yet unanswered and this was definitely not the time to find out what the answers were. 

Harry's facial expression had changed from anger.  It was more like sadness with a mix of hate. 

I don't know whether the hate was for me or for draco but I do know that it was for one of use or maybe even both. 

"Look at what you have done to her malfoy.  Look at her.  I know you are used to getting everything but did you really have to have her as well? "

I wondered what he meant when he said,  Did he have to have me as well? 

I didn't have time to ask what Harry had meant before draco spoke in return. 

"I know that you don't like what I have done but I told you before,  potter,  that I wanted her that I would go at arms length to get her. And that exactly what I did."

"I won't ever forgive you for what you have done malfoy.  You have brought on revenge."

And with that,  Harry left. 

I stood there behind draco and watched as he shut the door, the door that harry had gone though and the wall that I had got thrown into.  Then he turned to me!!!

I analysis him in the few seconds before he spoke.  I noticed that the cracks that were just below his head had been mended and that he looked like nothing was happened.  Handsome if I say so myself.

Wait what?!?  Did I just call Draco Malfoy handsome?!?

"Are you ok?"

I looked at him and he had a look of worry on his face. 

"Yes.  I'm fine thank you.  But that doesn't matter.  How are you? Why did he fight you?  What did he mean when he said did you really have to have her as well?"

I only got a few of the answers that I wanted but not the one that I was desperate to know.

"I'm fine granger.  Me and Harry got into a fight because of you.  I'm sure that if you look back you can figure that much out. "

"You didn't answer all of my questions! "

"The last one I will answer later.  Now is not the time.  I need to tell the others that potter has decide to avenge us.  And you need to come!!!

So there we go another chapter.  I liked writing this.  Hope you like. 💖☺💖☺