Interuption

We were both sitting in the couch in draco living room,  when I decided to ask him the questions about the night I had been changed.

The room that hermione and draco were talking in

"Were you the vampire that changed me? "

I thought that this was a good place to start. If he was the one who changed me,  then he could give me the answers that i longed for.  And if he didn't,  then I guess I would have to make him. 

"Yes,  I was.  Why do you ask? "

How could as why did I ask.  He had changed the was I am into a new person.  Changed the way i was used to living my life.  And now he wanted to know why.

"Because I have had my life changed from the way I know it and I feel helpless.  All I want is a few answers.  Is that too much to ask for? "

"I guess not.  What else do you want to know? "

I feel good that he was willing to give me the answers that i craved but now that I could get them,  did i really want them?

"Why did you choose me?  Was it something about me?  Had you been waiting for me?  How did y... "

Once I started I just couldn't stop. The questions kept on flowing out of my mouth like a waterfall.  I knew that if I hadn't been silenced,  I would have gone on for hours.

"Hermione,  calm down.  I chose you because i knew that everything about you was screaming to be a vampire.  The way that you blend in.  The way that you anger is hot and high.  The way you fury is sharp and shouldn't be messed with.  People know that when your angry they should back of.  It screams vampire.  You were meant for immortality,  and may i say,  you suit it well.

"I have been waiting since a few months into our sixth year.  I examined you every chance i got.  I knew pretty quickly that you were perfect.  I chose for you to be changed after the war.  So that it would make it easier for you.  And I was right.  You have fit in well in the short time that you have claimed this life.

"I found out that you were going to the weasley burrow for the day by following you in the shadows so that you wouldn't know that I was near you. I grasp the opportunity to change you when you were walking home.  I didn't want to do it in the street but I knew I had to grasp the chance."

It was alot to take in but it all made sense.

"One more,  what happens now? "

I had no idea what i was going to do.  Did I just stay near draco and expect him to guide me or did I have to go independent?

But before draco could answer,  we heard a banging on the door,  and a voice that sounded alot like harry potter from the other side.

"Shit.  What does he want? " draco spoke in a deep growl. 

I followed Draco to the door.  When he opened it,  there was harry potter standing in the doorstep with a frightening look on his face, but it quickly changed when he saw me and his expression turned to anger.  Pure hateful anger. 

That was when I was stupified and draco was fighting.  

There we go.  Another chapter.  I liked this one alot.  It was good.  Please enjoy🙂