smoker

Smokers POV

I was walking around the mercy hospital waiting for my next victim. I know hunter and boomer are at the entrance tank and the witch are some where doing who knows what(if ya know what I mean~ *wink wonk*) spitter and charger are with Jockey and me I'm on my own because no one wants to smell my smoke...I sighed and pulled out another cancer stick (cigarette) and started to smoke until I heard a voice a girls voice a living voice~

Y/n POV

"Guys over here!" I yelled as bill was helping Louis up he found the witch then Francis found tank we all ran up the stairs and found guns "PILLS" yelled Louis "hey man your gonna end up a zombie to if ya don't lay of the pills" Francis said as he yanked the pills out of his hands. "Safe house up a head " said bill as we all ran to the safe house shooting zombies of the way we didn't know there was a special infected watching us.

*time skip to every one asleep*

Smoker POV

Tank and witch are dead. I don't really mind but god they where the top infected if us all. Eh I won't miss them. A smell hit my nose and if made me- I don't know what it just made me want it badly. I ran to find the smell just to see a girl she was hot I wanted to have some fun~ I grabbed her in my arms and ran she was still alseep when I got to my hide out and I looked down at her body. " your gonna be so g- *cough* good~" I must have said that way to loud because she woke up. "Who's the- AHHHHH!" she screamed when she saw me she backed away. "Fuck I'm gonna have to do this by force~" I said " huh w-what?" She said as I got closer I grabbed her shirt and forced her to kiss me. She was shocked and tryed to get away but I only held her tighter I sat down and pit her on my lap holding her she finally gave up and kissed me back. This time it was my turn to be shocked. We separated for air and looked each other in the eyes her soft e/c eyes and her looking in to my yellow ones. She smiled softly and cupped my cheeks in her soft little hands. She smashed her lips on mine as her hands traveled around my body as my hands roamed her. She must have gotten uncomfortable because she started to move. Bad idea y/n now I got a boner and you have to solve it.

No ones POV

As y/n was moving on smokers lap he griped her shirt trying to warn her to stop but she didn't notice because she kept on moving smoker grabbed her waist and pushed her down hard and moved her closing his eyes panting softly y/n moaned and that's when smoker lost it. He pushed her on the ground softly and riped her pants off she blushed as he put his face down and pulled her panties down with his teeth. She closed her legs fast. He chuckled and slowly pushed her legs open. He put his face close to her and slowly licked her up and down His long tounge slowly went in and out if her. She moaned loud and griped his hair. "Mmahh! Smoker~" she moaned he curled his tounge in her and wiggled it fast. She was about to cum till he pulled he tounge out.and pushed his length in side her. He went out all the way and then back in thrusting hard and fast each time. She moaned and griped both his hands above her head. "Y/N!!!!!!!" He yelled as he came. Filling her up all the way. He pulled out and layed next to her pulling out a cancer stick hold her tight. " you know I love you.." He said " I do to..." She said slowly drifting off to sleep.

Outside

"The fuck did we just see?" Asked bill none of them answered to shocked as well as all the special infected. " well if y/n has a kid with that smoker I swear to god she will stay with him only and we will leave" said bill. "The hell we are bill we aren't leaving her." Said Francis " fine but she better name the baby after me" he said walking away "that won't happen" said Louis. "Yeah" Francis said smirking.

(Sooooorrrrrryyyyyyyy not sorry)