jockey

We walked in to a house and looked around to see if any zombies where in there "split up" said bill. I looked at him in shock "we should not! What if a tank comes after one of us! Or-or a witch!!!" i yelled "well if you keep telling you will attract a hordie.." (No clue on how to spell that) he said. I shut me mouth and we walked away from each other. I walked in a bed room. ' some ammo may be in here'. I tought then I heard the sicking laughter of- I got cut off from my thoughts when a jockey came in the door way running at me. He grabbed me and jumped out the window I was about to scream but he put a hand over my lips. I looked at him and he looked at me. I heard my friends yell for me and I saw them in the Windows being attacked my the special infected. I tried to get away from him but then I hear them all die. I freeze. I was next. He threw me in a room and I hit a wood floor. "Gahhhh!" I grunted. He started to walk towards me. "P-please don't kill me...." I said shaking. He stopped right in front me and put his hand on my face and gently began to rub. I looked at him and sadly but gently smiled thinking this was going to be my last day in this hell whole. Then he smashed his 'lip's' on mine. My eyes went wide with fear. His twitching hands traveled up and down my body. I felt..kinda felt nice.. I thought then he put them under my shirt. I gasped from the kiss to breath. I blushed and looked at him he stared to grope my breasts and  tore up my shirt then licked my nipples. He ripped off my pants and shoved us dick in me pulled all the way out then rammed in me hard. He put his hands back in my breasts and his twitching hands made it better i moaned loud he thrust harser . He came in side me and so did I to. He looked at me and kissed me one last time before running OFF. He was going to be on my team now I think..

(Sorry so short my phone is going to die and I really wanted to finish this sorry)