francis

Francis POV

"Shit" I mumbled as I saw a sign that the safehouse was ahead and god knows that there will be a tank right near it. "Francis stop being such a pussy" bill said looking at me "I'm not a pussy old man." I growled at him he started to argue as Louis and y/n just looked at us. I threw a punch at him and we started to fight Louis must have told y/n because she came over and knocked bill to the ground " ENOUGH!" She yelled "stop acting like a little girl bill" she said and walked off "and bill your more of a pussy than Francis..so enough" she said winking at me I blushed and bill huffed and walked on we all followed y/n to the safe house. " OK get comfortable we are staying here all night." Bill said laying down and falling alseep Louis layer by y/n as they shared a blanket I shot him a glare and he backed off getting up laying near bill for safety. I closed my eyes till I felt something wrap around my body and lay between my legs and head in my chest I looked down to see y/n covered with the blanket that is also around me. She was smiling looking up at me. I blushed as she bit her lip and moved around to get comfy I groaned softly and she saw this and moved faster blushing. I grabbed her ass and forced her up as our lips pressed together. She moaned softly. I ran my hands down her body and rubbed her sides. Her hands traveled down my body and down the my pants running her hand across the dent in them. "Y-y/n~" I moaned quietly she smirked and pushed her hands up and over it again then she smiled her hand in side them and in side my boxers as soon as she touched it I had to kiss her to stop my self from fucking her right here right now and to stop from moaning. She started to rub me and stroke me. Till she felt me twitch she stopped making me whimper. ' she is the only one who has made me whimper' I thought and the she pressed her self on my clothed boner. " god y/n" I said as she bit my lip softly pulling on it. I could not take it I saw in her eyes she wanted it badly and she saw I wanted it to. I picked her up and ran to the birthing room with sound proof walls I put her in the bed and strapped her legs in probing them up the i strapped her arms in. I ripped her pants off and rubbed her threw her panties. "Mmha francis~" she moaned I ripped her panties off and her shirt and bra. I squeezed her boobs and I went down licked her up and down fast as she panted my name I stuck my tounge in her and moved it around for a bit. I went up and kissed her fingering her. I pulled my pants and boxers down and rubbed my dick on her. I pushed in she gasped. I let her adjust as this was her first time. " ready baby?" I asked she nodes her hands ball up and her toes curl up. I pull all the way out and thrust back in slow then I go faster. "Mmmmm Francis! Harder!" She moaned I saw her legs trying to get lose as her arms tried to. She was in so much pleasure. " come on baby what's my name~" I said in a husky tone as I slowed down "Francis..." She panted I slowed down more "what?"I asked she blushed then said " d-daddy~ fuck me harder daddy~" she moaned out I raimed in to her fast her boobs bouncing with every thrust. "OH GOD FRANCIS~" she panted "baby I'm gonna cu-" I could not finish I came in side her as she came to me filling her all the way up. As soon as I pulled out and all our cum came flooding out I rubbed my hand up her and licked his slowly staring at her and then I wiped it on her lips. She licked it clean I in strapped her and laid down with her in the room bill and Louis where in. We got dressed and fell alseep. Not knowing bill and Louis heard everything.

Bill: what the hell where you two doing!?

Louis: where you having sex y/n!?

Y/n: WHAT!?

Francis: what's going on?

Louis: what's going on is that you and y/n where having hard core sex last night!!

Francis and y/n look at each other blushing hard

Bill: did you two at least use protection?

Francis: that is?

Bill and Louis face palm

Y/n: *looks at Francis* are we together?

Francis: *looks at y/n* yeah *grabs her waist* baby your my everything.

Then the both kiss on the lips

Da end