😈 you tell them your prego 😈

( ok so I'm thinking on if I should write a Homestuck x reader. I'm leaving that up to you guys just comment if I should thanks!!)
smoker
As soon as I walked in the bathroom I checked the test and web pale I grabbed the test and double checked the test. I felt hot tears slip down my cheeks as i slowly slid down the door crying softly. Smoker must have heard me because he rushed to the door. "Y/N? IS EVERYTHING OK!?" I heard him yell I slowly moved away from the door as he rushed in. "Y/n are you ok? Please answer me." F he said holding my hand. Taking the test from the floor I showed him. He took it and looked at it. He went wight and eyes when big making me cry harder "I'm so sorry...." I mumbled he grabbed my arm and yanked me into a hug. I felt water. No tears. He was crying " don't be sorry my love..I'm happy iv..always wanted a family.... " he looked me in the eyes smiling at tears stoped from his face. "I'm just glad I get to have a family with you.." He said kissing me.

Hunter
I awake to my stomach. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up my dinner. I hated throwing up. It make me feel pathetic. Sometimes I cry because it hurts to much.(well YA! Your throwing up your GUTS  and all your FOOD!) I played my head on my arm that was resting on the toilet. Hunter came in and saw my throw up. He sat down next to me and rubbed my back. This is going to be a long night...*next day* I sat in the toilet test in hand as I scratched my head I looked a the timer and sighed the time is up. I looked at the test. My grip tightened. I stood up and walked in the kitchen where Hunter is. I threw the test down gently in front of him.. He looked down and smiled big. "Your not mad?" I asked he started to laugh. I was confused . He laughed till he cried he hugged me tightly lifted me up and spun me around "I'm going to be a dad! If course I'm not mad!" Then he kisses me passionately

Tank
Charger
Boomer
Jockey
(Witch and spitter will not be included anymore till the are requested)
I was getting ready to surprise my boyfriend (tank/charger/jockey/boomer) I had bought a baby 🍼(forgot how to spell go with it) I put the test in side the 🍼 and put it in the fridge "babe!!" I yelled they rushed down the stairs and looked at me. "Yeah?" He said " can you help me organize the fridge? " I asked he looked confused and modes slowly he opened the drive and too every thing out. I giggled softly. He started to put things away. After every thing was in the fridge he grabbed the 🍼 and  looked at it. He shot his head up and looked at me I nodded he smiled and hugged me tight "IMMM AAAAA DAAAAAADDDDDD!" he screamed I smirked " yep"