tank

The world was once beautiful till the day the sickness let lose and the zombies came. It's vary rare to find some one 'Alice's and not a zombie. I sighed and picked up my gun and started to walk again. I was sore every where and I hit split from my team when a tank attacked. I didn't know where they are and they didn't know where I was hell i didn't even know if they where dead or alive. I kept walking till I heard the sound of a hoard of zombies coming right for me. I jumped in to a wide ally and put my back on the wall. The all ran past me and went some where else. I sighed and smiled. Then I heard heavy breathing i stop and held my breath. Looked behind me and saw. A FUCKING TANK!!!!!. I mentally screamed. "Welp today is the day i become one of you." I breathed out ready for the hit. I closed my eyes tight. It never came. I opened my eyes to see him coping my face softly rubbing it. I tilted my head. By now I'm going into a wall or a hoard of zombies are coming. As if on cue the zombies that past me where coming in the ally at full speeds. The tank with anger and alarm in his eyes. He picked me up and threw me in his back. He started to run and punch zombies out of his way to get to the clearing. Once out he ran to a house and went in. He put me down and growled happily. "Why did you save me? I thought you had to kill us to live..." I said. He frowned and grunted nodding yes. " b-b-but your d-diffra-ant than the res-s-st-st. " he stuttered badly. I smiled a little. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.He kissed me softly i found my self kissing back. He pulled back. "What's your name?" I asked " (you can pick y/t/n: your tank name)y/t/n ". He said clearly I smiled "I'm y/n" I said looking at him smirking. He picked me up and flung me into a room. I landed on a soft spot seeing it was a bed. I looked up and saw him hovering over me grinning. I smirked and wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him close are lips touched. His hand ripped my shirt off along with all my clothing he threw my bra and panties across the room. He left my lips and moved down. He kissed my missy hard and sucked. I moaned loud. He put his thumb in my clut and rubbed it.my legs shook with so my pleasure. He left me and I whimpered missing the feeling. He undid his pants and took them off. He was about to thrust in to me but I stoped him and went on top of him. I grabbed his rock and went up and down i missed his lips then moved down never lifting my lips from him or stop jacking. My lips reached his dock and kissed it. My tounge decelerating his top then I mouthed him fully. He was vary big. How the he'll was he gonna fit? "I-i-it Will fi-t." He said stuttering and moaning. I knew he was gonna cum but i stop and he growled and time is over so he was on top he rammed in to me. I let out a squeak . Tears ran down my face. He wiped them off and kissed me. I was adjusted "fuck me like there's no tommorow!" he moved in and out. I moaned softly. "Y/t/n" I moaned out "h-harder! Faster!" I moaned he lifted my legs up and on his shoulders. And when faster harder and deeper. They room was filled with our moans and grunts " mmm Oh y/n~ your so tight~" he said moaned out I smirked and flipped us over. I rode him hard we where a moaning mess. My walls tightened and I felt a ball in my stomach ready to explode. "I'm gonna cum." I said " me t-too! " he breathed out just as we made our final thrust. We came or cum mixing i moaned loud as he did to. He pulled out and our sum came rushing out. "I think I'm in love with you y/t/n" I said. "S-same" we cuddled and smiled "I love you" we both said and fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________
I'm sorry for not posting for SOOOOOOOOOOOOO long I was working on my
{>(|×∆•°•°~GHOSTFACE x READER~°•°•∆×|)<}
and if ya wanna check that story out just go to my profile and it will be there I'll write more storys soon
Till next time
Slasher out