charger

I was sleeping on the safe room and it was 3 AM i got up and went to the door to look out at the world that turnt to shit in just 7 weeks.no zombies in sight yet.I sighed and rubbed my eyes when I opened them I was face to face with a charger and the safe room door was open wide he just the door and covered my mouth. My eyes went wide he grabbed me and charged in to a room of a house that was close by plowing me to the bed. I screamed as he shut the door and the Windows. My scream was heard by zombies and they ran to the house charger cut his little arm and wiped the blood all over me. "Ewww.." I said he covered my mouth as the zombies went by. He let go and looked at me I looked at him. " Y/c/n? " I said his eye's looked like my- ex.....boyfriends. Then he kissed my lips hard and full of lust. I moaned out and kissed back. His hand went up my shirt and gasped my breast softly "mmmhm" I moaned he roped my shirt off with my pants he uncliped my bra and pulled my panties town throwing them on a lamp. I giggled as I undid his clothing he layed me down and shoved his dock in me fast. "Y/c/n!!!" I moaned he grunted and went faster we had to make it quick my team will wake soon he sucked my neck making a big hicky. His cock slid in and out of me fast I felt him twitch and I felt a ball in my stomach. "I'm ganna!" I came all over his dock and he shot his seed in me. I shook with pleaser he heard the team coming *fuck! " I yelled graves my clothing and put his on him. I ran to my team with my gun hiding my hicky. "hey y/n where where ya?" Asked louis " I-umm I was just looking for some time and ammo. " I said bill grabbed my shirt and pulled it down to see the hicky. "Yeah...more like a fuck zombie buddy... He said growling. As we walked "don't worry sweet cheeks I got one to." Said Francis I blushed and saw a witch looking at him. ..ew..