keeping you hidden

"I can't tell you how much I would love to be that towel right now."  Alec says from where he is leaning on the counter drinking coffee when Magnus walks in the kitchen with a towel wrapped low around his hips.

"Really?  Well, I would love to to that coffee cup up against your lips."

Alec grins at Magnus,  pulls him into his  chest and as he leans down to kiss him, the doorbell sounds through the apartment.

"Alec."  Roberts voice sounds through the door as he knocks on the door.

"Shit."  Alec says, pushing Magnus in the broom closet then walks to the door and opens it.  "What are you guys doing here?"

"Can't we come see our son?"

"You usually don't."

"Now we are."  Robert says as they walk into the kitchen.

As they walk in, alec notices the  corner of magnus's towel sticking out and he quickly moves in front of it, causing maryse to raise an eyebrow at her son.

"So, are you sure there is no reason for your visit?"

"No and there doesn't have to be."  Robert says, looking around. "So, no girlfriend?"

Alec sighs and says, "dad, you know I'm gay and you know I have a boyfriend."

"Don't remind me. Just remember, as long as I am paying the bills, your boyfriend is not to be here."

"Good thing you are only going to be paying the bills here til I graduate college next month."  He says, shifting in front of the door more.

Maryse has a look of realization on her face then turns to Robert and says, "we should be going, I'm sure alec has a class to get to."

"Right. "  Robert says, walking out.

When maryse gets to the door, she turns and says, "have fun with your class.  Bye, Magnus."  She says, walking out.