grounded part 1

"Where are you going?"

"Out with Magnus."

"Alexander lightwood, this is your last chance,  you better be back in this house by curfew tonight."

Alec barely restrains a typical lightwood eye roll and says, "Ok mom."  He says, opening the door.

"I mean it alec."

As alec walks down the steps towards Magnus, he rolls his eyes and says, "ok, mom, I got it."

When he gets to Magnus and after they kiss Magnus asks, "why did you just roll those beautiful eyes?"

"My mom is giving me shit about curfew."

"Well, we will just have to make sure you are home on time tonight."

"We'll see."  Alec says, grinning as he gets in the car.

*********

The beat of the music pulses through their bodies as they dance in the center of the crowded dance floor with no space between them even for a breath.

After a long, deep kiss they pull apart and alec nibbles on magnus's ear and whispers in his ear, "Take me somewhere dark and deserted and rock my world baby."

Magnus looks into alecs sapphire blue eyes, darkened by lust, takes his hand and pulls him out of the club, not caring who they bump into.

**********

Alec, as quiet as he can, opens the front door and slips in. He let's out the breath he didn't know he was holding as he shuts the door.  He turns around and is confronted his mom, sitting on the couch with an unreadable expression on her face. Alec swallows loudly as she stands up.