3. not so awkward

The two stumble through the doors of the penthouse not wanting to be parted from each other.  They only part reluctantly when air is needed.

The taller of the two join their hands together and they walk to the couch and sit on the couch, facing each other.

"I cannot believe your sister signed you up for online dating."

"I know, I love your screen name though."

"Hey, I was under pressure."

"At least it worked.   I thought she would just pull me to another club then you would show up and I would attempt to flirt with you again."

"I thought your attempt at flirting was adorable."

Alec slaps Magnus on the shoulder, laughing.

"I think it is time we told everyone we are dating."  Alec says.

"I know."  Magnus says, kissing alecs neck.

**********

Alec tries to slip past his sisters room but she flings open the door, making him jump slightly.

"Just getting home?"

"Yeah."

"That guy must've been a great guy."

"He is."

Izzy starts to say something then stops and takes a step toward alec, pulling down his collar.

"Alec, that is a hickey."

"Yes, I know."

"You let some stranger give you a hickey?"

"No. I let my boyfriend of six months give me a hickey that is visible."  He says, blushing but not breaking eye contact with his sister.

"Six months?"

"Yeah."

"But you flirted with that guy in the club then you answered an online dating message."

Alec smiles and says, "all my boyfriend."

Alec turns, walks away, leaving his sister speechless.