Tepig's Backstory

(1 month ago) Tepig's P.O.V

I was walking back from work and was in a very good mood a member from a Exploration Company called The Society came to the village a bit ago today.They said that they were looking for a new member and I signed up and I was actually one of the 5 mons chosen to tryouts.For me to be this lucky which is rare for me am at the short end of the stick when it comes to luck so I was really surprised.Anyways I arrived at my parents house who was a emboar and a houndoom they're not to nicest mons but I still love them thats all about to change.

Mom! Dad! I have something amazing to tell you!I say excited.

"What is it?"The houndoom(which was my mother)grunted.

"A member from The Society came and said there looking for a new member and I signed up and I was actually choosen"I said with excitement still in my voice.

"Oh really?"The emboar(Which wa-ok you can guess)said with his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah there holding auditions next month i-"My dad interrupted me.

"Your not going son"My dad said bluntly

"WHAT!?"I yell sad,angry,and confused

"You heard me son your not going!"He yelled back

"B-But why"I say trying not to cry.

"Your too timid you would'nt last a day out there!"My mom yelled at me..

"B-But i'm g-getting a little more confident and i'm strong enough for the part"I stammed

"We don't care your not going!"My dad yelled

"I don't care what you think am going whether you like it or not"I shouted

I ran to my room and cried my heart out.I was sad and confused why would my parents do this to me.They know its been my childhood dream to be a member of The Society.You know what I don't care what they say i'm going to go to Evolution Town and will be chosen.I waited for it to get really dark and I packed some of my stuff up(I did'nt have a lot of things so I'm traveling light)and left out the window in my room.

I don't plan on coming back even if I don't get chosen am not coming back.I've been dealing with abuse from my parents for years because I believed that there was some good in them now am not so sure.I climbed the hill in front of my village to get a good look at the place once I was done look I turnt around to continue my travel to Evolution Town.

"Goodbye Flame Village"I said as a tear rolls down my face.

Ok done sorry for the short chaper I promise the next one will be longer than 400 word and in the next chapter own two main charaters will meet and all that nice stuff

Edit:I went ahead and got this chapter out the way since this is a short chapter