The First day

Snivy (P.O.V)

I woke up this morning and got ready for the briefing.I walked down stairs and to my surpise Tepig was already there(Some mons forget that there working am not going to name names... but am going to name names its was Dewott).I wake up early before Ampharos he must really ready to start his day.

"Hey Hambro your up early"I say as I walk towards him.

"Oh h-hey Snivy y-yeah am just really excited to start my job"He says shyly

"Well while since nobodys here I have something to show you"I say enthusiastically

"Hm ok w-what is it?"While he says this a giant vine grabbed his leg and picked him up.

"SNIVY?!"He semi-shouts

"Beth put him down"I tell the giant vine

"Alright sorry"The giant vine says as it puts Tepig down and he runs over to me.

"Tepig this is Beth"I introduced

"Ok but what is it?"He wispers to me

"IT! I am a she"Beth says as the vine points at Tepig.

"O-Ok w-what i-is s-she?"Tepig stammered scared

"Ok that enough Beth"I say softly to Beth

Beth backed off

"Shes my second soul"I whisper to Tepig

"W-Whats that?"He ask still shaken up

"She a soul that searches for a pokemon to watch over though she can take the form of an Unfezant she normal stays in my body.

"O-Oh does everyone else know about her"He asked calming down

"Yeah but everyone makes it a big deal when Beth shows up and she doesn't like the attention"I explain

"Oh is that why you did'nt show her to me yesterday"

"Yup"

He turnt over to Beth

"Well its nice to meet you Beth sorry for calling you an it"He kind of whispered the last part.

"Its alright its nice to meet you to"Beth responed.

It warms my heart to see that my friend and my kind of mom is getting along.I heard someone footstep so I signaled Beth to come by so she started glowing and turnt into a small green orb and flew back into my chest.

Timeskip Tepig P.O.V

After the briefing everyone scattered into different directions while Snivy led me to the billiton board.

"Alright this is the job bill board you can guess what you do here so you go ahead and choose a job"Snivy said

I nodded and walked up to the board and looked for a job.After a couple of minutes I chose one and showed it to Snivy.

Hey I'm Spoink I've lost the pearl on my head in Mistical Cavern I would of gotten it myself but without my pearl I can't bounce properly and I won't be able to attack any wild pokemon without my pearl so can someone please help me.