Opening My Eyes And Making Peace

Snivy P.O.V

Its been a few weeks since my date with Tepig and its become a weekly thing us meeting up and going on dates. I think it's a little too soon to call us an item but I wouldn't know I mean we haven't even had our first kiss yet. Okay, I'm done thinking about this the briefing just ended no news on the attack on the Ryku clan and its been like that for a while now. Tepig came over to me and we did a job from the notice board. This one was a hard one it took us a few hours.

We had to find a lost oran berry in Oran forest and there are Oran berries everywhere so we got the first one we found and brought it back to our client who was a Lilligant said that it wasn't her Oran berry so we had to go back inside the forest and collect all of the oran berries and our bags can only carry so much so we had to go back multiple times. After 12 hours of searching, we finally found her darn oran berry at least we got a lot of oran berry's out of this..and i guess we also got 300 pokes Mawile decided not to tax this time.

"Snivy are you alright?"

I looked over to Tepig who was looking at me with concern. I completely forgot he was here with me.

"Oh, I'm fine Tepig just tired" I reassured.

"Oh okay, I understand if you don't want to go today" Tepig downcasted.

"Its okay Tepig I want to go," I say reassuringly.

"Are you sure? Cause if you want to reschedule we can"

"No its-" Before I could continue an Emboar that was talking to Mawile caught my eye.

"Alright.." I finish my mind distracted on the Emboar.

"Snivy?" Tepig looks at me worried.

"Hey, Tepig do you know him?" I point at the Emboar. Tepig turns around as a Houndoom walks over to the Emboar. His eyes widen and he hides behind me.

"Tepig what are you doing? Do you know them?"I question him.

"Y-Yeah there my parents" He downcast.

"Why are you hiding from them? And why do you think hiding behind me will make them not see you?"

Tepig blushed in embarrassment and moved from behind me.

"My parents-" He paused "My parents aren't the nice's mons if they find me here they're gonna make me go back home" He explained.

"They don't know you're here?" I look at him weirdly.

"N-No" He admits."My parents are abusive"

"A-Abusive?!" I say in shock. How did I not know this!? I know everything about this book how did I miss this!? You, you did this didn't you!... Answer me damn it! You know what forget it, nevermind I'm glad you're not here, I'm done dealing with you I'm focusing on my fictional life now.

"You never told me this, "I say not looking at him.

" I'm sorry I didn't know how to tell you, "He says staring at the floor in shame.

I pause before continuing." Tepig d-do they um beat you?"I say very scaredly. I've never been in this situation before and I'm not sure how he'll react. This must be how Chespin feels when he talks to me about-.