The Meeting

(Present Time) Tepig's P.O.V

I've been in Evolution Town for a few weeks now just now I'm waiting in a dojo they rented out.I saw a few tough looking pokemon go in there it kind of intimidated me.I waited for a long time for them to call my name when they did I walked in the room and saw three pokemon sitting at a table a mawile,jolteon,and a snivy.I could barely see it because she was on the other side of the table but I think the snivy had a scar across her stomach I think I should ask her about it later if I see her around town.There was also a camera turnt on pointed at me and a dummy on the other side of the dojo.

"Ok Mr.Tepig we want you to use you moves on the dummy beside you after that will just ask you some questions."Said the mawile.

The mawile had a deap voice which surprised me because mawile are usually high pitched I did'nt think much of it thought and got in fighting stance.I started run torwards the dummy and started using flame charge and rammed into the dummy knocking it back a bit then I fired flamethrower at it knocking down but not burning it to a crisps it must of been fire proof.The snivy used her vines to put dummy back up so I could continue.My eyes started to glow green and vine came out the ground and well slammed the dummy back on the ground(I hope that did'nt I annoy the snivy too much).The snivy once again picked the dummy back up but I swear I heard her or someone chuckle.I hesitated because my last move is attract and I did'nt know what to do so I just stood there for a couple of seconds.

"Hm are you gonna go?"The snivy asked

"I-hm my last move is status based"I stammed afraid that I messed up.

"Oh whats the move?"She asked

"I-Its attract"

"Oh alright will worry about that later come up here so we can ask you some questions"

The mawile turnt off the camera and I walked up there and sat down in the chair up close to the snivy I could see the big scar across her stomach something really bad must have happened to cause that.

"Ok have work at any other exploration company?"The jolteon asked

"No this is my first one"I answered

"Do you have any health problems that you know of we should that we should know about"The snivy asked this time

"No I-I think"I stammered

"Hm"

The snivy wrote something down on a piece of paper while the mawile(no pun intended)continued.

"Do you have any intent of evolving"

"N-No i-is that a problem is it"I say scared I didn't want to evolve but I really want this job.

"Oh not at all we let a few mons like that in"She said in a emotionless voice

I made a sigh of relief I saw the snivy frown at this and I did'nt know why I hope I did'nt make her sad

"Is there anything else we should know about you"The jolteon asked

"Well I can be really shy"I said embarrassed

"Ok I think thats it thanks for coming will contact you in a three weeks if you got in"

"Ok thank you"